Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those scary Saints are steamrolling in a must-win game

Only down 3 against the Bucs!

There is no doubt in my mind they would be playing in the Superbowl if.... I hope the guy plays well but foles fucking sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      That terrifying running game just choked big time.

Who are we afraid of now ladies? Matty Ice? Rams again?

Comment

Who are we afraid of now ladies?
        Nick Foles.

Comment

“Must win” ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            “Must win” ?
            To guarantee to win their division.

Comment

To guarantee to win their division.
              Ya, that’s not a must win.

Bucs have WAY more talent than the Vaggies or Raiders...don’t get too excited.

Comment

Ya, that’s not a must win.

Bucs have WAY more talent than the Vaggies or Raiders...don’t get too excited.
                You're an idiot. They went down there to wrap up the division and lost. Very talented 5 win team they lost to though.....

Comment

You're an idiot. They went down there to wrap up the division and lost. Very talented 5 win team they lost to though.....
                  And they still got a home playoff game.

Comment

And they still got a home playoff game.
                    Yeah no shit, and perfectly proves how weak and unpredictable these playoff teams are.

Seriously, you bitch about poorly played wins. You'd be on suicide watch if the Eagles backed into winning the division.

Comment

Yeah no shit, and perfectly proves how weak and unpredictable these playoff teams are.

Seriously, you bitch about poorly played wins. You'd be on suicide watch if the Eagles backed into winning the division.
                      Not even close to the point. This has been an incredible season up until 3 weeks ago.

I just don’t want to hear this foolishness about how Foles can possibly play well in 2 weeks. It’s literally impossible.

Comment

Not even close to the point. This has been an incredible season up until 3 weeks ago.

I just don’t want to hear this foolishness about how Foles can possibly play well in 2 weeks. It’s literally impossible.
                        No, it's not

Comment

I wouldn't say literally impossible. If the defense and special teams play really well and give Foles a couple of shots with a short field, he can play an efficient, turnover-free game like he played against New York, and they can win.

I don't think it's likely, and there's no logical reason to expect it... but we can't completely rule out the possibility that he plays as well as he did two weeks ago.

Comment

I want to be wrong. I think if they win, it will be another aspect coming up huge.

Comment

I have no rational reason to be confident, but I strangely am. Almost feels like playing with house money because of the low expectations.
                              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Working...
                              X