I just cant get worked up over this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just cant get worked up over this

and we have 56 more fucking days of this before the draft? Would much rather talk turds with Slag, chain store hoagies with KG, tittie milk with KG, sports bras with KG, Broadway show tunes with KG...you get the picture.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

After seeing favorite players leave...

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    and we have 56 more fucking days of this before the draft? Would much rather talk turds with Slag, chain store hoagies with KG, tittie milk with KG, sports bras with KG, Broadway show tunes with KG...you get the picture.
    ...over the years, it just becomes part of the cycle....I remember being hurt seeing Carmichael in a Dallas uni, and being pissed off when Reggie left town, Randall in Dallas, Dawkins to Denver....etc etc.

Didn't matter how they departed...they were gone. Part of professional sports.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Don't forget the Phightin' Phartins

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      Who dismantled the NY Skankees yesterday!

Fuck the Natinals........bush league pieces of shit.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

march Madness, Penn Relays...

...and absolutely...OUR PHILS. Regardless of record, Major League Beisbol (or at least an approximation.)

Fuck angst. Not worth it. Plenty of great sports stuff going on this time of year.
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Front page of the Post has a story about how A-Roid's bat looked slow, despite the single.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

bwahhaha actually it said...

...it would have been a homer if he was still on the juice
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X