Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers moved up large

Got a pick in the top 3 in the draft from 12th

Edit Got the 2nd pick. Moved up from 12.
    Last edited by KenfromCanada; 04-29-2017, 08:17 PM.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Im amazed there are still Flyer fans. At least they used to be good enough to choke in the playoffs every year.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Now if the Sixers could get lucky and end up with the top pick.

Great news. From what I've read, the NHL draft is two deep and then a whole lot of lesser prospects.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Sunshine on my shouldersssss makes me happyyyyyyy

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me hiiiiiiiiiigh.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yesssssssssssss

They NEED some top talent on that team
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

There's two number ones basically. There's no consensus on who's better. I personally like Nolan as he has the prototypical size you're looking for in a centre. Hischier however has a complete skill package and a better overall game. Should be interesting.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

They've tried

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
              There's two number ones basically. There's no consensus on who's better. I personally like Nolan as he has the prototypical size you're looking for in a centre. Hischier however has a complete skill package and a better overall game. Should be interesting.
              the highly skilled, smaller top-line center for a number of years now with Giroux--and it hasn't gotten them the results. Time to get a prototypical big-man, Getzlaff-type.

https://youtu.be/eaS7yhH8_6s
              You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                Got a pick in the top 3 in the draft from 12th

Edit Got the 2nd pick. Moved up from 12.
                This is it. A quality front office that knows what it's doing. Welcome to the dynasty.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                  This is it. A quality front office that knows what it's doing. Welcome to the dynasty.
                  have to agree. I don't know if they will win a championship, but the talent they are amassing is starting to get really impressive.

They can possibly turn one of these defenseman into a young forward (potentially).

Nolan Patrick is probably the safer pick but does have some past injuries. But he has a really nice wrist shot and is just a big centerman,

Nico is definitely the more dynamic player. Probably has the bigger chance to burn out, but his offensive upside really intrigues me.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                    have to agree. I don't know if they will win a championship, but the talent they are amassing is starting to get really impressive.

They can possibly turn one of these defenseman into a young forward (potentially).

Nolan Patrick is probably the safer pick but does have some past injuries. But he has a really nice wrist shot and is just a big centerman,

Nico is definitely the more dynamic player. Probably has the bigger chance to burn out, but his offensive upside really intrigues me.
                    Howie should take notes. Can you feel the excitement and impending euphoria of the BEST FRANCHISE IN PHILLY? This is how winners win.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

And it's not about championships anyway. It's about all the exciting young talent and potential that makes them fun to watch . That's what's really enjoyable. A parade lasts a day. Exciting young talent lasts a season.
                      Last edited by TerpEagle; 05-01-2017, 09:18 AM.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                      X