Atleast he is 6'4"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atleast he is 6'4"

We might have the tallest receiving group in the NFL now.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Bottom Line

Hollins has four things that teams will look for on Day 3 of the draft -- height, weight, speed and special teams ability. Taller receivers usually need a longer runway for their build-up speed, but Hollins appears to be able to access his top gear relatively early which makes him such a dangerous deep threat considering his above average height. Hollins' ability to cover both punts and kicks should give him early work as he continues to learn the receiver position. Hollins has WR3 potential.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I'm not mad at the pick. Walk on, seems to have that "chip on the shoulder". Is Aglohole gone yet?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Jordan Matthews replacement.

Comment

Yeah, I can see him filling that same role.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Jagalor replacement

Jordan is doing fine....less drops and he's a good 3
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

jMatt is a potential 2018 UFA. That's why i bring it up. They might need to decide between him and Jeffrey. That choice might be very easy.

Comment

its not a bad problem

For the 1s time in years we have a good class of Wr coming into camp...

Think the organization Like Matthews
                Last edited by TRENT; 04-29-2017, 01:08 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

or ever?

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  For the 1s time in years we have a good class of Wr coming into camp...

Think the organization Like Matthews
                  I can't remember ever having a group this solid. definitely not in the last 20ish years. Even when we got TO, Mitchell and Stinkson were very meh.

Comment

Working...
                  X