No announcement yet.

I dont understand drafting 2 receivers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DGB and Treggs supposedly spent too much time partying during the season.

From the interviews so far it seems like all of the guys they brought in are extremely competitive and focused on getting better. Obviously that means nothing without the talent to back it up but it's a nice contrast to some of the dream team type attitudes that have been on this team in recent years...

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
      DGB and Treggs supposedly spent too much time partying during the season.

From the interviews so far it seems like all of the guys they brought in are extremely competitive and focused on getting better. Obviously that means nothing without the talent to back it up but it's a nice contrast to some of the dream team type attitudes that have been on this team in recent years...
      I saw that article too. Wonder why they left strip club patron Agholor out?

Last season they only carried five WRs but possibly because none of them played special teams.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Matthews is gonna be traded? For what? A jockstrap?

Comment

This is

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Unless they cut Agholor, one of them can't make the roster. And DGB is definitely gone. Wasted pick.

Gibson to the practice squad I guess. Another DB or RB made more sense.
          your new "High School Harry" routine. We get it.

Comment

Working...
          X