Dede Westbrook and other Day 3 stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dede Westbrook and other Day 3 stuff

We're in the area of the draft where they start to take character risks. Westbrook interviewed really badly and had some domestic violence issues, otherwise he was a top 50 player. If they liked Ross' game, Westbrook has to be tempting.

Chad Hansen is the most desirable receiver on the board. Westbrook is the best. Shelton Gibson is another good option that I know they like.

I think they go receiver in the 4th. But not with the first pick if Damontae Kazee is still out there. I'm convinced Kazee is the top available player on their board. The other CB I really like is Jeremy Cutrer from MTSU.

There are four LBs I really like left: Connor Harris from Lindenwood, Matt Milano from BC, Samson Ebukam from Eastern Washington, Jalen Reeves-Maybin from Tennessee (another injury value guy). I wouldn't mind getting two LBs today.

At RB, Williams obviously intrigues me. Marlon Mack is probably the top guy out there. If you want him, you have to use the first 4th to get him. I don't think they will, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if they did. Otherwise, I don't have much of a read on what's left. I was too focused on the top guys.

Hard to believe Nathan Peterman is still around. I really thought he'd be the 4th QB off the board. Can't see HowJo drafting QB, but he could be a great stash and flip prospect (just look at the market for a guy like Garopollo).

Another guy I really like a lot is Josh Harvey-Clemons, Safety from Louisville.

Hopefully today is Mychal Kendricks last day as an Eagle.

Forgot about Westbrook. Wasn't he considered one of the best receivers in CFB going into this season? Didn't even realize he was out there. Must have some seriousred flags.

I'm into that running back from Utah. Totally forgot about that UCLA game. If I recall, he played well in his bowl game also. Fumbles a bunch, though.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Forgot about Westbrook. Wasn't he considered one of the best receivers in CFB going into this season? Didn't even realize he was out there. Must have some seriousred flags.

I'm into that running back from Utah. Totally forgot about that UCLA game. If I recall, he played well in his bowl game also. Fumbles a bunch, though.
      Fumbles, and no indication that he can catch the ball. He's going to take some coaching. But man can he run. Great speed, beautiful decisive cuts, breaks tackles. I dig the kid.

Comment

Perine
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Forgot Eddie Jackson, Safety from Alabama.

He might actually be at the top of their board right now.

Comment

I'm on board after reading this.

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArti...CLID=210262415
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

yeah, but he does he have the handspeed Mixon had with that right?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Perine
                I'm more than cool with that.

Comment

I think he'll go before their pick. They'd have to trade up and it doesn't look like that's in the philosophy at least for this draft.

Comment

Working...
                  X