Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck

Motherfuck
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

fuck a foreskinner

Comment

Damn. They're having a good draft.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by nor'easter View Post
        fuck a foreskinner
        How the fuck do you not move up a few spots knowing the skins put their RB on the trade block.. Guess the like Williams or they forget RB altogether and enter a veteran that is still out there

Comment

I like it. I'm tired of trading picks and moving around. This is a deep draft. Keep your picks.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I second that.

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Motherfuck
            Jamal Williams has to be the pick now. He'll start.

Comment

Howlo has had his lunch money taken twice, in relation to a running back

Comment

Mack Hollins over Cohen? Weird.

Comment

WTF?

Do they plan to run a running play next year?

Comment

Reid tree dictates that we throw the ball 80 times a game.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Can't fill every hole in 1 draft

WTF?

Do they plan to run a running play next year?
                      I wish they would've traded up for Cook but at this point is not taking a RB with their 1st 4th round pick going to make that much of a difference?

I'm fine with them sticking to their board. Looks like another year of RB by committee and hopefully next year they get their guy.

Comment

Please ... they need a running back and got out played for guys who were there for the taking if they prioritized it like they should be doing.

EDITED TO ADD: You want Wentz to develop ... get him a fucking running game, not some same ol' same ol' wide out who's good on special teams.
                        Last edited by slag; 04-29-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

We need a RB and a offensive philosophy that hands the ball off 20 to 25 times a game.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That's fair

Please ... they need a running back and got out played for guys who were there for the taking if they prioritized it like they should be doing.

EDITED TO ADD: You want Wentz to develop ... get him a fucking running game, not some same ol' same ol' wide out who's good on special teams.
                            Howie was saying some shit yesterday about this being the deepest RB class in years and there are still a few 3-down guys left in their minds.

If they don't take one with their next 2 picks then I'll be heated.

Comment

This draft reminds me of the Marcus Smith draft , when teams beat the Eagles to the punch day long

Comment

Working...
                              X