No announcement yet.

Fucking seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course haha. Doing well broseph, hope you are too. Gonna try to hit 1 or 2. Gotta see how hectic things are. You gonna come up?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I already got tickets for the @KC game. But I'll be driving up for the official gayte.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        Les Bowen, in back to back Tweets yesterday, told the Bengals that the Eagles had no intention of drafting Mixon, and told the Vikings they would draft Cook over Sydney Jones if he was there.

Apparently, shutting the fuck up is a lost art.
        You think Les Bowens tweets are to blame? Interesting theory.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          Jamaal Charles.

Next year's RB class is supposed to be light's out. I never thought this class was all that deep beyond the top guys.

Said this about this year's corners. When are you going to stop buying into that nonsense?

Comment

Awesome. I should be at the official gayte.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
              You think Les Bowens tweets are to blame? Interesting theory.
              I think letting your intentions leak out into the media allows other teams to counter your plans.

It isn't complicated.
              Last edited by The Duck; 04-29-2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Could be a drawback to having the draft in philly, all the other teams have lots of access to the goings on by the philly media.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                X