this is a Plan B for striking out in FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a Plan B for striking out in FA

If they resigned Maclin, got McCourty and Gore (in addition to Maxwell and Sanchez), I dont think Bradford is here.

Now there are too many holes to fill for this year to dump the entire draft for MM. Panic button was hit and they went for Bradford.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

B for Basement

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      If they resigned Maclin, got McCourty and Gore (in addition to Maxwell and Sanchez), I dont think Bradford is here.

Now there are too many holes to fill for this year to dump the entire draft for MM. Panic button was hit and they went for Bradford.
      No this kind of trade doesnt happen over a few days. This is planned out --- Again He can replace Maclin - McCoy and get that cb in this draft - with quality players

Chip got his qb not a fuckING ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE

DIDNT OVER PAY FOR HIM
      Last edited by iowaigglefan; 03-10-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

You seem to think

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
        No this kind of trade doesnt happen over a few days. This is planned out --- Again He can replace Maclin - McCoy and get that cb in this draft - with quality players

DIDNT OVER PAY FOR HIM
        That you can just replace players with the snap of a finger, as if every team will just let Chip's draft strategy play out exactly like he wants it to.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I have little doubt that FA did not go the way Kelly and Co. wanted ii to go.

The Gore FIASCO is complete evidence of that.

I'll give Kelly credit for having a plan B but I think you are correct in that this is not going the way they thought or wanted it to go.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

They'll let him draft whoever he wants just like how New England let him sign McCourty and Reid let him sign Maclin.

Comment

Give up

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              They'll let him draft whoever he wants just like how New England let him sign McCourty and Reid let him sign Maclin.
              A 5th next year, and a 7th in 2021 to Tennessee for #2, get Mariota, keep your number one, and draft baby draft !
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post

DIDNT OVER PAY FOR HIM
                this trade was 2 weeks in the making, I don't think that can be a plan B

Comment

This was the plan all along

Maclin was never coming back,,and McCourty was waaaayyy overpriced for a safety.....No this was in the blender days ago....drink it down
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Eh I don't buy it

I agree it was plan B but nothing to do with Maclin, McCourty and Gore. Plan A was MM - I think he realized it wasn't going to happen and thinks he can win with Bradford. I think Fooles going was in the cards regardless.
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Plan B should be patience. Kelly doesn't have one ounce of patience.

McKelly = McCormick

Comment

Hahaha

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        Plan B should be patience. Kelly doesn't have one ounce of patience.

McKelly = McCormick
                        Seriously? Patience?? After all these clowns (including you) go off the deep end 3 hours into FA??
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I've been patient and supportive up until today.

He stuck out big time. I don't need next year to see that we don't have a second round pick. And for who? Bradford?

Comment

After reading all of the media in Philly and Jersey, I still think this trade would have happened. Kelly apparently just didn't like Foles for his offense. He thinks IF, and man is it a big IF, Bradford can stay healthy, he can make all of the throws and make his offense work. So they gave up a 2nd, dropped about 20 spots in a swap of mid round draft picks and get to see Bradford up close through at least training camp. If Kelly doesn't like what he sees, he can cut him with no financial penalty. I still think the possiblilty exists that he drops back in the draft, picks up an extra pick or two and drafts Hundley.

Comment

Assuming the cap space was not there for Bradford if they signed those three, and Plan B was a move on Bradford, that is so fucking ass-backwards it's mind-boggling.

You're deciding on a 12 million dollar quarterback as the second tier of your plan?
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X