• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mathis released

nm
    Evan Mathis ‏@EvanMathis69 2m2 minutes ago
    Thanks for the memories Philly.
    Last edited by Melchior; 06-11-2015, 03:54 PM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Greedy pig will take less $$

What a pile of filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      nm
      Another Pro Bowler out the door, better be right Chip.

Comment

Not about the $$. He got what he wanted...OUT.

Comment

Bammers gonna Bammer. Who is out there who could be signed? Interior line could be hurting this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
            Not about the $$. He got what he wanted...OUT.
            No, he wanted money.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              Greedy pig will take less $$

What a pile of filth.
              Agreed. I was really getting tired of his act. Seems like his teammates were too.
              http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-every-day/

That being said, I've VERY concerned about this line.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                Agreed. I was really getting tired of his act. Seems like his teammates were too.
                http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-every-day/

That being said, I've VERY concerned about this line.
                The interior line blows. Bradford might be killed.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Mathis says he had a flight scheduled next week and was coming. If he can prove that he could file a grievance. He is not allowed to be cut for missing voluntary workouts.

Comment

So they cut him for any other reason they want.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                      Mathis says he had a flight scheduled next week and was coming. If he can prove that he could file a grievance. He is not allowed to be cut for missing voluntary workouts.
                      Just curious but where does it say that. A player can be cut pretty much any time.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Article 21, Section 5(a) of the CBA states: “No Club official may indicate to a player that the Club’s offseason workout program or classroom instruction is not voluntary (or that a player’s failure to participate in a workout program or classroom instruction will result in the player’s failure to make the Club or result in any other adverse consequences affecting his working conditions).”

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                        Just curious but where does it say that. A player can be cut pretty much any time.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                          Article 21, Section 5(a) of the CBA states: “No Club official may indicate to a player that the Club’s offseason workout program or classroom instruction is not voluntary (or that a player’s failure to participate in a workout program or classroom instruction will result in the player’s failure to make the Club or result in any other adverse consequences affecting his working conditions).”
                          That might give him grounds to file a grievance but his disatisfaction with his contract is pretty public so I don't know if the timing will matter. The club could also just make the argument that we don't want to pay him.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

He'd have a difficult time proving that. He's been on record saying he wanted more money for 2 seasons now. He should have taken the deal that Roseman offered him last year. Like Herremans, he thought he could get more money elsewhere. And like Herremans, he'll be sorely disappointed. Most teams aren't flush with cash right now. The Eagles asked Herremans to reduce his salary by 500K and he refused. When he signed with the Colts, it was the same offer the Eagles asked him to take. Do you think some team is going to pay Mathis 11.5M over the next 2 years?

Comment

Chip better make sure his ass in the playoffs this upcoming season

Comment

Working...
                              X