Confidential to art vandeley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to art vandeley

When are you moving to Madrid? I have some friends there I should put you in touch with. They are more like my age than yours but still it's good to know people.

I'm thinking of taking a trip there late fall / early winter. If I do it would be cool if we could meet up. I'm thinking it would be real cool to watch an Eagles game together in Madrid. Depends on the schedule... they do like the late nights in Madrid.

Pero creo que aunque los madrileņos les gusta la noche, un partido en la noche en el EE UU no funciona.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I should be out there around the third week of August. Classes start a little later in September.

I would love to be in touch with your friends there, and I like your Madrid gayte idea. Waking up at 2:30 to watch night games out there is rough...normal games starting at 7 is kind of nice. Debemos ver uno de ellos conjuntos.

Comment

Awesome man, enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        I should be out there around the third week of August. Classes start a little later in September.

I would love to be in touch with your friends there, and I like your Madrid gayte idea. Waking up at 2:30 to watch night games out there is rough...normal games starting at 7 is kind of nice. Debemos ver uno de ellos conjuntos.
        PM me your current email address and I'll send an email introducing you to them.

Actually I'll send two separate emails as there are two couples I am friends with and the women in the couples dislike each other. But they are all good people.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
        X