Mychal Kendricks done in Phila?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mychal Kendricks done in Phila?

To tell you the truth, I'm not that high on Mychal Kendricks anyway. He showed flashes, but not enough for me. He might be better suited for a different team, like Miami. Mychal Kendricks for Dion Jordan? Jordan would be a better fit here.

that would be lame
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I like Kendricks a lot. I think he's gone...too much smoke for there not to be any fire. I see a probowl season or 2 for him in the next few years.

Comment

Ah come on! The f'ing guy's a midget.

5' 11" He's my height. Is he quick for a LB? Definitely. This guy is no inside linebacker though. Too small and his name is not Zach Thomas.

Comment

Dion Jordan = Marcus Smith. No thanks

Comment

kendricks last two seasons - 188 tackles, 8 sacks, 3 ints
            dion jordan last two seasons - 46 tackles, 3 sacks

yeah let's trade kendricks for jordan.

Comment

i agree that there's too much smoke. once ryans came back, which really surprised me, the writing was on the wall for kendricks imo. the guy could be a pro bowler one day but i don't know what he could bring in in a trade. i like the idea of flipping bradford and packaging 19, 20, and kendricks to move up for mariota, but i'm not sure how realistic that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                Mychal Kendricks for Dion Jordan? Jordan would be a better fit here.
                If we pulled a player-for-player trade like this and didn't get any picks along with Jordan, I think I'd lose my mind.

I agree that all signs point to Kendricks being gone. I'm just concerned about us getting fair value for a guy that is unquestionably a play-maker in this league. If Kiko Alonso got Buffalo a top-3 RB who didn't 'fit', then Kendricks should be able to get us more than a former first-round bust.

Comment

People need to stop with the Dion Jordan shit already. I don't think the Eagles would pick him up even if he was released outright.

Culture beats scheme every time? He's failed two drug tests and he's not at the Dolphins OTA's. Where would he play? We don't need a DE and he's not an edge rusher as an OLB. If people think Marcus Smith can't be a Pass rusher just remember he had 10 more sacks in college than Jordan.

Comment

I wouldn't trad MK for DJ. I'd swap Marcus Smith for him.

Jordan has done jack shit there. Zero.

If we trade Fletcher Cox I would be in a "Eagles select Guard Danny Watkins" state of mind.

Hide your wife
                    Hide your kids

Comment

There's a better chance of Danny Watkins putting out a fire at Dion Jordan's house than there is of Eagles trading Cox for Jordan.

Last year the Eagles offered Graham for Jordan and the Dolphins turned them down. There is no doubt they regret that decision.

The Eagles could move Marcus Smith but it would be for a pick. Dion Jordan has no trade value.
                      Last edited by Dolomite; 04-27-2015, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I meant cox in trade up for Mariota. If that's a piece of it I want no part of them trading up.
                        Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-27-2015, 03:37 PM.

Comment

The Dolphins used Dion Jordan as a defensive end in a 4-3 defense

He is not a 4-3 defensive end. Are you guys getting this sh*t or are you just looking at stat sheets?

Comment

Getting rid of Kendricks is stupid,,Now Jordan and Kendricks!!!

that might be something to consider. Trade a fourth and maybe another pick next year..Id be in for that.
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

I still think he's gone because

1) Chip thinks he's soft
                              2) He's too short for what he's being asked to do in the 3-4
                              3) He is caught up in stats and accolades.

Myths McLane mentioned in his piece today that Kendricks "thinks highly of his skills" and that Kendricks felt snubbed when he didn't make the Pro Bowl. That stuff doesn't seem to fly with Chip.

Comment

Working...
                              X