Punishment for Pats & Brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment for Pats & Brady

Anyone else like to see the Pats & Brady finally get a healthy deserved backhand from Vincent for the 'culture' their organ-I-zation repeatedly exhibits concerning the rules?

Just reading the text messages between Brady and the ball person Jastremski in the papers today, the timelines they occurred, and combined with Brady's smug performance at the presser concerning the subject at the time of the affair tells me everything I need to know.

Brady is a scumbag and so is his cheating coach!!! All NFL fans will be watching but I highly doubt as most will that either of them will receive anything that would be deemed appropriate punishment.

i'm anticipating 4 games.

Comment

To later be reduced

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      i'm anticipating 4 games.
      To a quarter of a preseason game and third round compensatory pick added for pain and suffering.

Comment

One talkin head on TV said up to a yr. I'd love it. Vegas pulled the cheat riots off the board pending outcome of penalties.

Comment

I just don't see any way the NFL and McMahon will have the first game of the year, prime time Thurs night, in Foxboro, be played without Golden Boy behind center.

Comment

Look at it through this lens

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            I just don't see any way the NFL and McMahon will have the first game of the year, prime time Thurs night, in Foxboro, be played without Golden Boy behind center.
            He's a lying sack of crap that is arrogant enough to think he can get away with pretty much anything just because he wants to. Lying to investigators is the biggest problem for him. He just basically is thumbing his nose at the entire NFL and fan base.
            DB

Comment

Sounds like you're not a fan of The Golden Boy

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              He's a lying sack of crap that is arrogant enough to think he can get away with pretty much anything just because he wants to. Lying to investigators is the biggest problem for him. He just basically is thumbing his nose at the entire NFL and fan base.
              To me this entire brouhaha is just so much bullshit. A tempest in a teapot.

Roger, acting in hindsight as usual, can throw any punishment at Brady he wants; but in fairness will need to punish Luck also. After all, of the 4 Colts balls tested, 3 were under inflated. What's up wit' dat?

I also want to see a punishment handed down to the official who was spotting those balls fir each play. There's just no way he wasn't aware those balls didn't feel right. This is what he does for a living!
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I wish FF had been smart enough to cheat

Eagle fans wouldn't have given two fucks if that brought a Lombardi.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

probably.....

three additional first round draft picks in 2016

Comment

One game suspension for Brady. Nothing for the organization.

Just a guess.

Comment

Here's the thing

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                      To me this entire brouhaha is just so much bullshit. A tempest in a teapot.

Roger, acting in hindsight as usual, can throw any punishment at Brady he wants; but in fairness will need to punish Luck also. After all, of the 4 Colts balls tested, 3 were under inflated. What's up wit' dat?

I also want to see a punishment handed down to the official who was spotting those balls fir each play. There's just no way he wasn't aware those balls didn't feel right. This is what he does for a living!
                      I don't disagree with you about Mr. McMahon, but we dont' have texts between Luck and the equipment manager like we do with Brady. I also don't think the deflated balls really mattered. Brady could've been throwing beach balls or bowling balls and he'd still have won Superbowls.

I think my point is just this: Dance on Brady's head because he lied. Not because he cheated. This is Lance Armstrong Part Deux. It wasn't so bad that he cheated because everyone does. But lying about it will get you. I don't know how many internal investigations I've done where the thing that gets people fired is that they lie to me or even just omit stuff when I ask them. 90% of the people I've investigated and fired get fired exactly because of what Brady did. Too smart for his own good. Liar.

The last thing that is kind of interesting is that Troy Vincent is gonna decide the penalty. Was Troy on the Superbowl team that lost to the Pats, I can't remember. If he was, you think there's any part of Troy that is pissed off at Tom Terrific?
                      Last edited by Dim Bulb; 05-07-2015, 07:15 PM. Reason: spylling
                      DB

Comment

He cheated on his diet

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Eagle fans wouldn't have given two fucks if that brought a Lombardi.
                        Without doubt.
                        DB

Comment

WOW!!!!!!

Roger the Reaper

Who knew?
                          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

He blew off the Patriots visit to the White House. It doesn't matter if you're red or blue that's an invitation from the president of the United States. It doesn't matter if you like him. Arrogant. People don't respect the office anymore.

Comment

Meh

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                              Roger the Reaper

Who knew?
                              People fire themselves. They know what they gotta do, then they don't do it. Or they know what they're not supposed to do, but they do it.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X