Brady suspended for four games, Patriots lose 2016 1st rounder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady suspended for four games, Patriots lose 2016 1st rounder

lose 2017 4th rounder and team gets $1 million fine. So of course that means if this holds up he won't be playing against the Cowturds.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

More importantly....

....both ball boys were fired.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      lose 2017 4th rounder and team gets $1 million fine. So of course that means if this holds up he won't be playing against the Cowturds.
      It will be curious to see where this goes. According to the official checking the balls to the best of his recollection they were fine. TheY decided the outcome of the wells report and wrote it to match that outcome.

Comment

So...............

How many games did Andrew Luck get? (After all, the Colts balls were underinflated too)

Well, at least the integrity of the NFL is whole again!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          How many games did Andrew Luck get? (After all, the Colts balls were underinflated too)

Well, at least the integrity of the NFL is whole again!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
          Pro wrestling at its finest.. How long till Brady flips goodell the double bird, kicks him in the gut and gives him the stunner?

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Brady will appeal. A thorough and fair review will take place in an undisclosed neutral location...

Comment

this. i can see brady getting 4 games for his failure to cooperate and incriminating texts, but the NFL pretty much engaged in a sting operation, and there is the official that you mention. i can see the pats winning an appeal of the loss of the first rounder, at least with it being downgraded to a second or third round pick. the loss of a first feels like overkill on the NFL's part trying to protect the "integrity of the game" after a terrible year for the league.

Comment

Fuck those arrogant smug assholes. They cheated against the Eagles.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  this. i can see brady getting 4 games for his failure to cooperate and incriminating texts, but the NFL pretty much engaged in a sting operation, and there is the official that you mention. i can see the pats winning an appeal of the loss of the first rounder, at least with it being downgraded to a second or third round pick. the loss of a first feels like overkill on the NFL's part trying to protect the "integrity of the game" after a terrible year for the league.
                  Sting operation? How so? They cheated. I'm not seeing the issue.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

As long as they still lose the 1st, I don't care about the rest

Would love to see our pick move from 32 to 31.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
                      Would love to see our pick move from 32 to 31.
                      I wouldn't mind seeing them punished like this if there was any evidence they cheated.

Comment

ryan grigson emailed the league about deflated balls in november. they should have warned the pats immediately. instead they waited two months. that is a sting operation and another failed investigation by the NFL. they're trying too hard to protect their non-existent integrity.

also, calling it "cheating" makes you sound like you're in second grade. this is something that every team does. the pats deserve punishment for being caught but the NFL should have gone about this WAY differently.

Comment

SO WE GET OUR TROPHY BACK!!!

Ohhh yea that was spygate, thats right

they make me sick "the Pats and the league"....last year was an abortion of a football season,,,worse than than the strike season.
                          Last edited by TRENT; 05-11-2015, 06:23 PM.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            ryan grigson emailed the league about deflated balls in november. they should have warned the pats immediately. instead they waited two months. that is a sting operation and another failed investigation by the NFL. they're trying too hard to protect their non-existent integrity.

also, calling it "cheating" makes you sound like you're in second grade. this is something that every team does. the pats deserve punishment for being caught but the NFL should have gone about this WAY differently.
                            Except the Pats were not caught. They decided they were guilty of deflating balls when there is no evidence they were deflated.

Comment

The original suspension was probably for three games, until Jerruh made a call.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X