Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harls View Post
    You mean maybe possibly but probably not foul
    You seem kind of emotional about this...
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Comment

Except they won the super bowl without deflated balls.

Comment

whoop-de-friggin-doo
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              You seem kind of emotional about this...
              Not emotional. It is just sad that people can't just appreciate that we are getting to watch one of the best to ever play the position. Instead they have to hate on him on made up scenarios

Comment

I am simply suggesting

Originally posted by harls View Post
                Not emotional. It is just sad that people can't just appreciate that we are getting to watch one of the best to ever play the position. Instead they have to hate on him on made up scenarios
                He should be treated like anyone else who lies in such an investigation. Are you saying that Wells' investigation lied when it found that Brady lied?
                DB

Comment

They (NFL) are claiming that deflated balls gave the Pats a competitive advantage. Troy Vincent and RG says that hurts the integrity of the game. Not my words.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

No sports have integrity. The integrity excuse for the punishment is hilarious. The Pats are cheaters, and habitual rule benders. I'm actually surprised that RG handed down a punishment. Troy advised him to give him the PED four game suspension and cite the integrity of the game clause.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Spot on

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

The Patriots, not so much, unless they were told after Spygate that the next time they'd get hammered. In which case they should've been on top of it.
                      Roger took all of the Spygate videos and burned them, he shredded all the docs, he wiped everything clean before anybody else could look at it

And what did he get for protecting the Pats ?
                      a sharp stick in the eye and a big fat fuck you

Roger is merely repaying the favor with a sharp stick of his own

Comment

Does Barry Manilow know that RG raids his closet?

Comment

That's the way it works at any BAC. You lie, you die.
                          Bwah! That's the most ridiculous assertion ever. Most BACS are run by highly accomplished liars. If you get caught, you occasionally have an inconvenience. Usually you get richer.

You're well-meaning but still an over-compensated tool. Thank your parents every day.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He should be treated like anyone else who lies in such an investigation. Are you saying that Wells' investigation lied when it found that Brady lied?
                            The wells report left out lied on multiple occasions... I don't know that it lied on that point.

Comment

Exactly -- This Is A Slap On The Wrist

The Patriots cheated -- AGAIN -- we all know they will continue to cheat even after these TERRIBLE penalties.

A million bucks to a successful NFL franchise? Puh-lease.

Oooooo, we lost two draft picks -- whatever shall we do?

Now if the Super Bowl title was voided -- that might be a different story, but the NFL doesn't have the deflated balls to do that!
                              "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                                ryan grigson emailed the league about deflated balls in november. they should have warned the pats immediately. instead they waited two months. that is a sting operation and another failed investigation by the NFL. they're trying too hard to protect their non-existent integrity.

also, calling it "cheating" makes you sound like you're in second grade. this is something that every team does. the pats deserve punishment for being caught but the NFL should have gone about this WAY differently.
                                A sting typically involves enticing or assisting a suspected criminal in committing a crime. Your criticizing the league for not warning them that another team was on to them? That's ridiculous. The text messages between the equipment guys combined with Brady lying to investigators is all you need. This isn't a criminal case. You're talking about a game, not someone's life. Different burden of proof.

THEY
                                FUCKING
                                CHEATED
                                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                                X