76ers experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 76ers experts

D'Angelo Russell would seem to be a perfect fit. Thoughts? He appears to have some good point guard qualities but is he considered a shooting guard?

He's a combo. All signs point to him being the guy at 3, but one never knows when Hinkie is involved.

Comment

as one of the premier experts

Basketbore
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        D'Angelo Russell would seem to be a perfect fit. Thoughts? He appears to have some good point guard qualities but is he considered a shooting guard?

not super-athletic, but neither is Steph Curry.

i think it's likely that Towns and Okafor go 1 & 2. I think if for some reason the Lakers take Russell, we'll see Okafor in Philly. I'm cool with Russell or Okafor...should both be great players.

Comment

To be honest I'd rather their tanking would have netted them Wiggins last year and now one of the Top 2 picks for Okafor or Towns as opposed to Embiid/Russell but we shall see.

Comment

All comes down to Embiid's health. He is far and away the prize of all the guys you listed, if he stays healthy. Granted that's a big if, but if it happens, he's got once in a lifetime potential whereas the others have good to great potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              All comes down to Embiid's health. He is far and away the prize of all the guys you listed, if he stays healthy. Granted that's a big if, but if it happens, he's got once in a lifetime potential whereas the others have good to great potential.
              Dude's hilarious on twitter too.

Hope he has the drive it takes to be something special.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                To be honest I'd rather their tanking would have netted them Wiggins last year and now one of the Top 2 picks for Okafor or Towns as opposed to Embiid/Russell but we shall see.
                This is what we call a false dilemma.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  This is what we call a false dilemma.
                  Exactly. I wish the 6ers would have drafted DeMarcus Cousin or Paul George instead of Evan Turner.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                    has to be Russell... Can do it all offensively. Can play multiple pisitions and is very good out of the P & R..... Great vision and has size. I love Russell. I just hope the dumbass Lakers dont take him.
                    Last edited by phillyeagles36; 05-22-2015, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Russell and Mudiay are the two best talents in this draft

I will settle for one of them. Would prefer Russell but Mudiay would be a great pick too

videos
                      Mudiay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ3jBF9UlMI

Russell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKGjtVa4VMw

Couple this with next years draft - possible 4 first round picks - and the following year the ability to add to the mix of super young talent a player or two that fit the mix. Sixers are going be huge fun to watch in two years and years to come

TANK BABY TANK ON THE WAY TO A DYNASTY
                      Last edited by iowaigglefan; 05-24-2015, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Watch a lot of Chinese hoops, huh?
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                          Watch a lot of Chinese hoops, huh?
                          No but I'm a basketball fan that puts a lot of faith in assessments by coaches like Larry Brown.. Nba today is a guard driven league he an Russell are two very special talents l. hope the 76ers get a shot to draft one of them..Wold not be surprised if the Lakers take one of them ahead of us.

Comment

So let me get this straight...in one post you like Hinkie and want to "tank" to a dynasty and then in the next you say you value the opinion of Larry Brown, a man who has been overly vocal about not liking Hinkie's plan. As is usually the case with you, I think you're a little confused and talking out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                              So let me get this straight...in one post you like Hinkie and want to "tank" to a dynasty and then in the next you say you value the opinion of Larry Brown, a man who has beenIt overly vocal about not liking Hinkie's plan. As is usually the case with you, I think you're a little confused and talking out of your ass.
                              One thing has nothing to do with the other. Brown sees big talent in the kid. Yeah and I am excited with the prospect of getting a top PG in this draft.

Not confused, excited about the building of a possible dynasty.

Comment

Working...
                              X