Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the philly reporters don't kill pederson they are trash

Like the wideouts
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Remember when we were making up phrases for the Reid era?

Mine was Reidtard ... ie. a coach who passes when he should run and can't manage time.

Well ... he's a Pedetard.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Criminally bad game by Doug. Fucking despicable they lost that game

Comment

CSN postgame isn't pulling punches. How can you? It's totally obvious the coach gave this one away.

The insane decision to throw a bomb to Agholor instead of driving for three in Detroit was his mulligan, you don't get two in this town.
        Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 10-31-2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Mine was Reidtard ... ie. a coach who passes when he should run and can't manage time.

the backward passes...like...all they needed was that field goal and they win..but he goes full retard. you never go full retard.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
            CSN postgame isn't pulling punches. How can you? It's totally obvious the coach gave this one away.

The insane decision to throw a bomb to Agholor instead of driving for three in Detroit was his gimme, you don't get two in this town.
            the bomb was wentz's call.

Comment

Hahahaha, love it!

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                the bomb was wentz's call.
                Nah, coach has to know the rookie is going to throw that up and not give him the option in that situation. The ball could have been perfectly thrown and we all know with certainty Agholor would have dropped it. You never bet your game on garbage like Nelson Agholor.
                Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 10-31-2016, 12:16 AM.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

the backward passes...like...all they needed was that field goal and they win..but he goes full retard. you never go full retard.
                    Exactly- How he doesn't see that is fucking insane to me.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petarded

Comment

He's teaching them......

How to lose!

Swantzer is floating his ass,,,,so reminiscent of FF's 1st two years
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Yup
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
                            Nah, coach has to know the rookie is going to throw that up and not give him the option in that situation. The ball could have been perfectly thrown and we all know with certainty Agholor would have dropped it. You never bet your game on garbage like Nelson Agholor.
                            coach has to know that? wentz shouldn't have been an ass and thrown that ball...or thrown it to a better spot. it was a bad throw by the qb.

that being said...this loss isn't on wentz. it's on pederson. he fucking sucked pure ass.

Comment

coach has to know that? wentz shouldn't have been an ass and thrown that ball...or thrown it to a better spot. it was a bad throw by the qb.

that being said...this loss isn't on wentz. it's on pederson. he fucking sucked pure ass.
                              The playcall was to throw if if he thought it was there. It was never going to be there. Nelson Agholor is never going to make that play.

Comment

Working...
                              X