If the philly reporters don't kill pederson they are trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
    The playcall was to throw if if he thought it was there. It was never going to be there. Nelson Agholor is never going to make that play.
    then don't throw the ball.

anyway...fuck that game. this game is worse. pederson is an asshole.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      then don't throw the ball.
      You're right, it's definitely not the coaches fault if he calls for a bomb with no chance of completion when he has plenty of time to try other things to drive for three. :shrug:

Comment

You're right, it's definitely not the coaches fault if he calls for a bomb with no chance of completion when he has plenty of time to try other things to drive for three. :shrug:
        But he didn't. Assgalore was the third read on that play. Even wentz confirmed that. So a bomb was there third option...and matthews was running open across these middle
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          But he didn't. Assgalore was the third read on that play. Even wentz confirmed that. So a bomb was there third option...and matthews was running open across these middle
          I really can't comprehend how someone could excuse the head coach's role in that play, but whatever.

Comment

I was there and sat through Dougs horrible game. The minute Smallwood came in I said this is the wrong time to put a rookie who had not touched the ball in the game. Not running on that third down to kick the FG was beyond stupid. I lived in NYC for 31 years and went to a ton of Giants and Jets v Eagles games...the Cowboy fans are just trash.

Comment

Perspective...

I'll qualify this by saying that I didn't like Pederson from the start. Yes there were some brutal mistakes, but there was a lot of good coaching mixed in there too. We are not on the same level as Dallas. They were prepared in a way that they could/should have won the game. That has to count for something.

Comment

Gomer Pyle

Is the head coach of the Eagles.

Comment

I really can't comprehend how someone could excuse the head coach's role in that play, but whatever.
                  Because assgalore was the 3rd read. Not one or two...but three. And then a shitty pass and yes...I'm putting that on the web. Just because he's a rookie qb... Didn't excuse a shitty decision.

Comment

Working...
                  X