Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrific out of control fans

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...o-Philadelphia

STORM WARNING!: THERE IS A CAT 5 SORE LOSER TANTRUM STORM SET TO DEVASTATE DALLAS TO THE CAROLINAS!

Comment

But...Santa Cla...

Comment

that is not what Sam Mills meant by Keep Poundin

can't wait for that douche to get ID'd and arrested over the weekend. Pretty sure he'll have a stinging red eyed mug shot.

Looks like papa john's in Gastonia is gonna need a new delivery driver.
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-13-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Disgusting chicken shit motherfucker. I this guy sues him until he is homeless for that punch he threw. Unbelievable.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

This is now the headline story at nypost.com

It appears that its unclear whether the guy who was attacked was an Eagles fan or a Panthers fan not that it matters.

Comment

Panther fan on Panther fan crime
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Takes a real tough guy to sucker punch a middle-age dude who is sitting down and then run.

Comment

I don’t think it’s going to end well for this guy. It’s all over TMZ, NY Post, Deadspin, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                    Takes a real tough guy to sucker punch a middle-age dude who is sitting down and then run.
                    Middle-age!? Dude is at least 60..... lock this coward up and throw away the keys.

Comment

That's pretty f*cked up. Guy was bleeding.

Supposedly the thing started because the bro was standing the whole game.

Note to game attendee noobs: There are times when it is appropriate and desirable to stand during a game. Big 3rd downs, 4th and one, goal line etc.

But most people just want to watch the game. When you stand up you F things up for many people behind you.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

He's done.Police have identified him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...fcL&ocid=edgsp
                        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

My guess is the guy who threw the punches was being an asshole the entire night. I know the type.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Duh

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            My guess is the guy who threw the punches was being an asshole the entire night. I know the type.
                            Of course you know the type. I've seen the way you get when you've been drinking grain alcohol whiskey.

Comment

Arrested! Good.
                              https://deadspin.com/sucker-punching...ith-1819458651

And to IE’s point, I have also seen this type at games, the guy who thinks he can stand whenever he wants. Drunk noobs who feel entitled because they overpaid. Are the PSL owners who unknowingly sell to these idiots (on Stubhub, etc) liable?

Comment

Working...
                              X