Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeFilippo going to Minnesota

Gay

Why work with Carson Wentz when you can develop the raw, blue chip talent of Case Keenum?

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
      Why work with Carson Wentz when you can develop the raw, blue chip talent of Case Keenum?
      Who isn't even under contract.

Comment

Knew we’d lose him. Think we will lose at least Frank or Duce too. Possibly both.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
          Gay
          I would like to think this means we keep Reich. Otherwise, we would offer him the OC job, no?

Comment

Hope he doesn’t have a ton of intel on us to offer them...

Comment

“Hit Wentz in the knee... or don’t.”
              Last edited by BigSlizz; 02-08-2018, 09:40 PM.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                Who isn't even under contract.
                I think they'll resign him and possibly Bridgewater. Bradford is done in Minny.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                  I think they'll resign him and possibly Bridgewater. Bradford is done in Minny.
                  Maybe... I don't know what their cap looks like. Smith, Jimmy G, and Cousins are setting the market QB so far out into the stratosphere, it's impossible to know who might step in with some mind-boggling offer for Keenum. He had the season to be in the conversation with all of those guys, the money will absolutely be there for him.

I will say -- and I hate to go there right now, but it's just the reality of the situation -- somebody is going to step up and blow Howie's doors off with an offer for Nick and that contract of his. It'll be the most emotional player move we've ever seen, but with the way things are shaking out, I think it's inevitable.

Comment

Looks like Mike Groh will be the new QBs coach and Press Taylor the new receivers coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                      Knew we’d lose him. Think we will lose at least Frank or Duce too. Possibly both.
                      If we lose Reich to Indy, promote Duce immediately and match any offer from the NYG.

Comment

I don't see how Reich takes that Indy job

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                        If we lose Reich to Indy, promote Duce immediately and match any offer from the NYG.
                        Too many other hires made. I think it'll be a super young guy. But I agree with your point. No way Duce should be allowed to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                          Too many other hires made. I think it'll be a super young guy. But I agree with your point. No way Duce should be allowed to leave.
                          Duce aint going anywhere. He is beloved here but let's be honest he isn't the next genious OC ... do the Gmen maybe want him to steal some info from the Birds, possible but Duce is not the next coming guys he will be here and I don't think it will be too hard to keep him

Comment

I honestly feel that Howie would honor Nick’s wishes and not trade him where he didn’t want to go. If Cleveland offered Howie the number one pick, and Nick said I don’t want to go to Cleveland, Howie wouldn’t trade him. He’s owed that much.

Comment

I agree with this too

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              I honestly feel that Howie would honor Nick’s wishes and not trade him where he didn’t want to go. If Cleveland offered Howie the number one pick, and Nick said I don’t want to go to Cleveland, Howie wouldn’t trade him. He’s owed that much.
                              I think that there's a conversation about whether he wants to stay or start somewhere else. If he goes, it's where is he willing to go. However, you can't be sentimental in football. But a quality backup is hard to find.

Comment

Working...
                              X