Nice.

http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion...-20170501.html

Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
    I saw what you did there, Mr. Kelly.

Nice work!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Bwah, both my wife and I read that and didn't see the author.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The Legend of Red Shvantz!
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Kudos to Mr. Kelly!!! However, I'll patiently wait for Herr Green's article.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Awesome ......

Proud of ya!!
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Wooo! But one question.

How the HE double hockey sticks did he not work Cecily Tynan into the narrative?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Great Read! Great Work! Proud of ya! Bring the draft Back! Bring The Draft back!

Comment

Is there any doubt the author of this piece spent the entire draft weekend in a blackout and called every "source" he knew to put something together by his deadline?

Guy was walking around doing 24oz funnels and playing grab ass with temple undergrads.

"I also went to temple! Who wants to prove to a proud Alum it's the biggest hookup school in the country?"

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Is there any doubt the author of this piece spent the entire draft weekend in a blackout and called every "source" he knew to put something together by his deadline?

Guy was walking around doing 24oz funnels and playing grab ass with temple undergrads.

"I also went to temple! Who wants to prove to a proud Alum it's the biggest hookup school in the country?"
                    I, for one, applaud Mr. Kelly's in-draft research!

Comment

You know he broke into his Fourloko stash.

Comment

I heard that he was waving his martini glass

and hollering, "Russian strippers for everyone!"
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

This is a fantastic piece of writing. On point, witty, persuasive, and factual.

"This presentation of its draft represented a complete reversal of the NFL’s staid reputation as the No Fun League."

Fucking nailed it.
                          Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 05-02-2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

The blows, I didn't know about this article I have great footage of Cecily doing the weather at the draft and she looked spectacular!
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                            X