Group celebration MUST be at a Philthies game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group celebration MUST be at a Philthies game

1. Weather is very nice for tailgayting.

2. Twilight start gives time for a long tailgayte celebration.

3. Igglephans has a abbreviated history of beisbol tailgaytes.

4. If Kelly Green doesn't blow out his knee eating, he may actually get to see a game.

5. We have a fine history of Phils tailgaytes. As an example, here I provide a picture from the 2001 Igglpehans beisbol tailgayte. (2001? Jesus H. Christ but we're old!!!)

One can also think of this picture as Craig T. Zubaz's rookie card! What a collector's item!!!!

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

BEING A RELATIVE NEWBEE, ONLY ONE PHILS GAYTE I CAN REMEMBER. COOL SEEING AN EARLY PIC OF SOME OF Y'ALL. WHO'S THE DUDE ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK, AND THE UPUNGSTER. ZUBS IS JUST A KID THERE.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-28-2018, 06:17 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yes, young Zoobs is showing his potential there

The young man is Patrock's son. Pat is BB's brother.

The one way in the back is Magyar Geo Wangnut, one true fucking wangnut. This mother fucker begged free food, shelter and tickets and never delivered as much as a thank you.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

WOW A REAL LIVE WANGNUT.

WAS HE ZUBAZ YET OR JUST A JAGOFF LIKE THE REST OF US?

I THINK I'M ROLLIN INTO CHAMPS GAYTE WITH KIELBASA SWIMMING IN KRAUT, BLACK AND TAN, AND JALAPENOS, PROVIDING SHIT GOES RIGHT AROUND HERE AND I CAN GO.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-28-2018, 07:36 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

That was a Fun time. OB gave me a quick tour of his stomping grounds. Showed me a area he kicked the crap out of some Dallas punk. Grabed a bite to eat at jims, then we met everyone at the Connie Mack statue.

Comment

Is there a place we can cook/grill around CBP area? Or should we plan on getting something take-out to keep it seem less...well...gaytey to the Phils parking nazis?

Comment

Where’s the Ice Cold Ballantine??

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              The young man is Patrock's son. Pat is BB's brother.

The one way in the back is Magyar Geo Wangnut, one true fucking wangnut. This mother fucker begged free food, shelter and tickets and never delivered as much as a thank you.
              Make the 3 ring sign!!

Comment

Working...
              X