So we got jack shit for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we got jack shit for....

... Jahlil Okafor, Nik Stauskas and a 2018 second-round pick. I guess clear some roster space and money

I think cap space was a part of it (at least I seem to recall that when the deal happened) but yeah, what a waste. Especially when you consider that there were offers out there for Jah that would have given us a pick.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If I recall correctly, we got 'grit' and ESPN's trade machine calculated this trade would add two wins to our season total. We must of already gotten those two wins so we didn't need him anymore.

Comment

Lol that guy was beyond unbearable

Comment

I got an 'I told you so' after he literally played one half of basketball. They couldn't even wait for the game to end. Ouch.

Comment

Okafor isn't on BC... BC sucks but Okafor is not his fault. Okafor is a wash and the fault is put on everyone who chose to draft him.

Comment

No kidding this is the first time I’ve thought about Okafor since the day he got dealt.

Comment

If you think Hinkie wouldn't have made a better deal, I have no idea what you were watching during his tenure. I agree with the 'BC sucks' part.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  If I recall correctly, we got 'grit' and ESPN's trade machine calculated this trade would add two wins to our season total. We must of already gotten those two wins so we didn't need him anymore.
                  I’ll step up and admit I was wrong about Booker. I wasn’t the “trade calculator” guy though.

BC must go. He sucks hard.

Comment

Working...
                  X