No announcement yet.

Torrey Smith will be cut...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he has 26 catches, you can pick my avatar. If he has less, I pick yours. No dicks. No racism.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      If he has 26 catches, you can pick my avatar. If he has less, I pick yours. No dicks. No racism.
      (Shake)

Comment

I finally have something that I strongly disagree with you on and you go and wager with someone else? It's better off, wouldn't want you to have to finally drink some piss.

Comment

If I'm wrong we have a good receiver. I think the avatar is a fair bet.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Damn, I'm kinda excited for that. Avatar for a year I assume?

Comment

Terms of use. Avatar change must take place by the week after the Super Bowl (I don't want you celebrating another win with a rainbow unicorn avatar), and then can be taken down at the completion of the 2019 draft.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Super bowl to draft.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You're wrong
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Terms of use. Avatar change must take place by the week after the Super Bowl (I don't want you celebrating another win with a rainbow unicorn avatar), and then can be taken down at the completion of the 2019 draft.
                    Roger.

Comment

Oh, blow it out your ass. I remember I had to talk you down after they drafted the guy.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Slizz-Hollins watch will certainly make the season entertaining.

Comment

The fuck you did
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

How so? He was regarded as one of the best special teams players in the draft. He was drafted to replace an aging Maragos when his deal is up.

He was good for about one catch per game. He's not a burner, so he isn't more suited for Smith's role than Smith is. His ceiling will be 25 catches for 350 yards.
                            About the only reason he dropped in the draft was because of an injury, otherwise he was probably a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Even with a 4th round pick, you are expecting more than just "special teams ace".
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                              Slizz-Hollins watch will certainly make the season entertaining.
                              Yes, i'm looking forward to this.
                              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

You were ragging like there was sand in your vagina and then I made this post.

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...ft#post1880505
                                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                                X