I wonder what happens to Long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what happens to Long

He seems like he's still on a cheap deal, but others have noted that the contract was really step up to be a 1 year deal.

I saw Ian rapoport on today flabbergasted that any release of Long was possible however Joe Banner floated it as a "no brainer" or something similar.

Not sure what to think.

I hope they keep him. Curry was fine, but overpaid. Long is a leader.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I was listening to John McMullen on 973 and he seemed to think that Long is staying. It’s Curry that’s the odd man out. Bennett can play DT as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        He seems like he's still on a cheap deal, but others have noted that the contract was really step up to be a 1 year deal.

I saw Ian rapoport on today flabbergasted that any release of Long was possible however Joe Banner floated it as a "no brainer" or something similar.

Not sure what to think.
        He's one of the best values on the team. If there's a compelling argument for letting him walk, I haven't heard it.

Comment

Difficult to find a reason to release him...

....unless he wants to.

Great motivator/team player/leader....would like to think we have him for another season.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

He fucking donated his game checks the guy is gonna stay and they’ll figure it out
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Yep, he is a stand up guy

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
              He fucking donated his game checks the guy is gonna stay and they’ll figure it out
              ....a lot of good things to learn and admire about his character.

Many public figures should take note.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
              X