Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need a NFCE Super Bowl Ticker on the Boards Header.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a NFCE Super Bowl Ticker on the Boards Header.

We need an easy reference point when Super Bowl questions arise.

Something like this as an example (numbers may not be accurate):

Team. Years. Days Hours. Secs
    Eagles 0 41 12. 6
    Cowboys. 22 12 59. 56
    Foreskins. 26 11. 46. 47
    Giants. 6 10. 47. 34

Kind of like the National Debt ticker with the seconds in motion.

WISH I HAD THE TALENT OR KNOW HOW TO ADD SUPER BOWL CHAMPS TO THE HEADER SOME HOW. SURPRISED IT HASN'T BEEN DONE YET.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Hey why not both!

Comment

Could use a countdown clock to next years victory!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Ok Now....

lets not get to crazy

I have 2 artist in the house,,,myself, Not a stitch ...I struggle to draw stick figures.
          Last edited by TRENT; 03-17-2018, 11:13 AM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Fuck that, the new dynasty
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

thats right whoooo!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Love the idea. Lets make it happen, Internet.

Comment

Great Idea

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  We need an easy reference point when Super Bowl questions arise.

Something like this as an example (numbers may not be accurate):

Team. Years. Days Hours. Secs
                  Eagles 0 41 12. 6
                  Cowboys. 22 12 59. 56
                  Foreskins. 26 11. 46. 47
                  Giants. 6 10. 47. 34

Kind of like the National Debt ticker with the seconds in motion.
                  It might be your masterpiece.

Foreskinners and Cockroaches have no ground to talk shit anymore. I love it.

Comment

You would

It could be labeled:

THE JINXY AS FUCK ELSWORTH-APPROVED COUNTDOWN CHRONOMETER
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

“It stings the nostrils!”
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Ellsworth is freed from said jinxy Jinxworth status after Feb. 4th, 2018

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        It could be labeled:

THE JINXY AS FUCK ELSWORTH-APPROVED COUNTDOWN CHRONOMETER

because a number of people openly defied the old jinx ways late in the 2017 season thus resulting in a 2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP run.

Therefore your jinx call towards Els at this moment has no power.

Comment

Ellsworth is not the reason the clock is jinxy ... his prior status, however, qualifies him for naming rights.

Comment

On the other hand ... nothing made sense last year ... trick plays worked ... against the book strategies worked ... dogs and cats living together ... maybe the clock should go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                              because a number of people openly defied the old jinx ways late in the 2017 season thus resulting in a 2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP run.

Therefore your jinx call towards Els at this moment has no power.
                              I SECOND THE MOTION, FOR THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED (ELLSWORTH) BE NULL AND VOID OF AND NO LONGER CARRY THE STIGMA OF (JINXY JINX, JINXMAN, JINXY JINXWORTH, JINXASAURUS JINX, JINXY AS FUCK) OR ANY OTHER JINX WORTHY MONIKER, BE REMOVED, AT LEAST TEMPORARILY.

OR MAYBE NOT.
                              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-18-2018, 08:22 AM.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X