Silence is golden...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence is golden...

and expressions that reflected nothing to say when a crowd of Skinz fans spotted my Eagles hat this past weekend.

It was beautiful as I got to sit near them at a local eatery , the place was very small so you couldn’t miss it...the looks were worth millions and the meal was damn tasty as well.

World Fucking Champions!!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Those 1900’s Championships

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    and expressions that reflected nothing to say when a crowd of Skinz fans spotted my Eagles hat this past weekend.

It was beautiful as I got to sit near them at a local eatery , the place was very small so you couldn’t miss it...the looks were worth millions and the meal was damn tasty as well.

are irrelevant as of Feb. 4th, 2017 and they know it.

The tide has turned.

Comment

Enjoy my friend! I wish I was still in MD to enjoy their seething, but it glorious down here as well!

Thanks to BDN and BBD!!

FLY EAGLES FLY

Comment

I’m really enjoying walking up to strangers and visa versa when you spot somebody in eagles’ attire.

I was in a store Sunday with my oldest picking up his birthday gift. My son had on a SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS T-shirt he got that morning. One of the employees struck up a conversation immediately. Shot the shit, bro hugged for a good 5 minutes about the game and UFA’s we need to keep. Another guy walks over with his son in eagles shirts and joins in. Nothing but pure joy on faces and in the voices.
        That’s the shit I’m going to enjoy soaking in every chance I get.

“Now they always say congratulations.......”🎉🎊🍾🎈
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-27-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

I was wearing my SB champs T-shirt at a P-funk concert in Raleigh this weekend and someone booed me. It felt so great.

Comment

shit, i didn't know they were at the ritz last weekend! i woulda gone for sure.

Comment

Dallas fans are still vocal but I keep shutting them up reminding them Foles won more playoff games in less than a month than Romo did in 10 seasons in Dallas.

Comment

I have my office all schwagged out. One of the four Cowboys fans in my office came by and said "I'm going to have to bring in some of my Super Bowl banners", to which I replied: "Are any of them in color?"

He walked away without another word.

Comment

Bwahahaha!!!

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  I have my office all schwagged out. One of the four Cowboys fans in my office came by and said "I'm going to have to bring in some of my Super Bowl banners", to which I replied: "Are any of them in color?"

He walked away without another word.
                  ....nice.

I didn't know museums would lend them to individuals.....maybe he can bring in his SEGA Saturn and show off his new games
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

22 years....

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                    Dallas fans are still vocal but I keep shutting them up reminding them Foles won more playoff games in less than a month than Romo did in 10 seasons in Dallas.
                    ....without a damn thing.....they have nothing. Long live Jerruh!!

Comment

Nicely done. The internet as we know it didn’t exist the last time they won one. So it doesn’t count.

Chump ass bitches.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-28-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                        Outstanding! Well done!
                        Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Funny down here in geezerland

Prior to the Superbowl there were patsies hats everywhere. Now nothing, but instead I see Boston redsox hats
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                          X