Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arent some of you wangnuts in San Diego?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ and Triple are cool ass dudes.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm in town that week, pick a spot and I'll buy a round

Susq: there are tour companies that take the chicks to several wineries and the dudes to several breweries; then meet back at the end of the day/night

Comment

maybe me you TJL and TripleDip can meet up for the Thursday night game somewhere.

Looks like we all BOO Chip Kelly.
        Last edited by Diggle; 09-16-2016, 06:05 PM.
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Anyone attending the SD Festival of Beer?

http://sdbeerfest.org/
          WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
          - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
          - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Have you figured out where your staying?
            It IS About Me Asshole
            -----------------------
            Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

stay in gaslamp (I think that's what its called) district

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              Im in LA for a work conference Sept 27-29 then Im taking a boat out shark diving to Guadalupe Island Sept 30- Oct 5 from San Diego. Then I am just gonna stick around SD for 2 days and fly back on Oct 7. I didnt book a room yet so no clue where I should stay or do. Just booked this trip on a whim. Haven't been to SD since I was a kid.
              and hang there...its like their Olde City...great restaurants. Love that town. Also check out their Little Italy...small but authentic.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Not yet. I'm gonna prob just stay in gaslamp and priceline name your own price room.

Comment

Gaslamp is sweet. Went out there for the 09 game. Highest concentration of hot chicks in one place I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    Gaslamp is sweet. Went out there for the 09 game. Highest concentration of hot chicks in one place I've ever seen.
                    I love SD. I think we are all in agreement where to go.

Old Town is definitely a touristy place to visit. Last time I was in SD I went there early in the morning and it was pretty cool.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

NEVER BEEN THERE. PROBABLY NEVER WILL. I'M LUCKY TO GET TO O.C.N.J. A FEW TIMES A YEAR, WHICH I LOVE.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Staying at the Hilton by conference center /gaslamp.

Will be arriving in SD in approx 1 hour

Comment

I've stayed at that Hilton a couple of times before. It's a decent place and in a good location.

Light rail is right by there so you can get to a lot of other places if you want. Padres stadium is right by there. Too bad they aren't playing. I wanted to go to a game when I was there but they weren't playing then either.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Lookup Barleymash, Social Tap and Bubs to see if that is where you guys want to grab some beers and watch the game tomorrow.
                            It IS About Me Asshole
                            -----------------------
                            Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                              Lookup Barleymash, Social Tap and Bubs to see if that is where you guys want to grab some beers and watch the game tomorrow.
                              I am good with any of those 3 spots.

Comment

Works for me as well. Just lmk place and time. On your cell phones and Ill text ya.

Also can a brotha get a taco / fish taco rec out here? I want some real grandma homemade jawns

Comment

Working...
                                X