I hope dgb builds chemistry with wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope dgb builds chemistry with wentz

The upside is so ridiculous imo. Agholor is garbage and huff is a poor man's agholor. Matthews is decent.. They need a burner that can catch

Yesterday, we saw some real DGB flashes. That (I think) penalty negated catch was unreal. He's the big bodied guy who would be great beside Desean "gang ties" Jackson.

Also, I thought Huff looked far superior than Agholoser (We need something...). thats not saying much

Comment

That near INT from Wentz in the first half was actually an impressive throw that hit Agholor's facemask. Dude is horrendous. Huff is actually decent on special teams and you can pitch or hand the ball off to him.

Comment

They have one on the roster that nobody is talking about

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        The upside is so ridiculous imo. Agholor is garbage and huff is a poor man's agholor. Matthews is decent.. They need a burner that can catch
        Treggs.

On the smaller side but is a burner with great hands and body control/ adjustment when the ball is in the air. As a rookie, he's probably no more than role player if he gets on the field. I imagine he can't crack into the ST lineup right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          Imagine the plays Huff runs with an ACTUAL threat

This dude allegedly has all this breakaway speed, yet I can't remember ever seeing it.

Comment

I hope so too, because he looks like a bag of shit so far. That drop in the end zone Sunday looked McShovelhands-esque

Comment

http://www.phillyvoice.com/ryan-math...doug-pederson/

Not exactly McShovelhands-esque.

Comment

Working...
              X