Would it be a sign and trade?

I don't think franchised players can renegotiate until after the season

Comment

Also, that makes your top 4 targets:

Jeffery (6-3)
      Matthews (6-3)
      Ertz (6-5)
      DGB (6-5)
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I like.

Comment

Everyone but Ertz. Maybe Matthews can play TE.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They will need to give a 2nd probably. Bears would get a 3rd rd comp pick if they don't resign him
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

gut reaction is that a 2nd would be too much. granted most draft picks end up sucking, they have too many holes to fill, particularly OL next year. just throwing another WR into the mix would come off as desperate for a team that's probably not winning it all this year.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                gut reaction is that a 2nd would be too much. granted most draft picks end up sucking, they have too many holes to fill, particularly OL next year. just throwing another WR into the mix would come off as desperate for a team that's probably not winning it all this year.
                I'd be willing to bet it would be a 3rd round pick. Cutting guys like Barwin, Mathews and Peters can help save a lot of money next season...might be helpful when talking about an extension.

Logan is going to require a ton of cash. How they handle these issues will be very interesting. One thing is for sure...all the moves they make must revolve around Wentz. They can't afford to waste his career with 2nd and 3rd-tier play makers.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  A 2nd round pick is too much for the stud WR this team so desperately needs?

Whatcha been smoking brother?

Comment

Adam Schefter was on with Gargano this morning and he says Jeffery is not going to happen that the Eagles will need to overpay to get him which it's not a Super Bowl or bust season for them. He says a trade with San Fran is more of a possibility since the price would be lower.

Comment

It sucks that Chip is gonna benefit from his mistake of cutting Jackson
                      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                        It sucks that Chip is gonna benefit from his mistake of cutting Jackson
                        Maybe not...he may get shitcanned before the draft.

Comment

Don't get too worked up over this story, phans.

Comment

Is it really Ertz that is bad or that fact that our Oline is bad and he has to stay in and assist with blocking?

It is extremely perplexing though that the Rook is not looking at his TE's.

Comment

that makes a deal dumb

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                              They will need to give a 2nd probably. Bears would get a 3rd rd comp pick if they don't resign him
                              I agree, but giving up a 2nd for 10 weeks of Jeffrey and still having to pay him like an FA this offseason is nuts.

Here's some other FA Receivers (age in ())

Vincent Jackson (33)
                              Pierre Garcon (30)
                              DJax (29)
                              Kenny Britt (28)
                              Kamar Aiken (27)
                              Cordarelle Patterson (25)
                              Terrelle Pryor (27)
                              Brandon LaFell (29)

Also, L.J. Ertz Sucks.
                              Last edited by JuTMSY4; 10-26-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X