*uck a duck and NFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *uck a duck and NFC

Chump is really really turible.(Charles Barkley) tone.
    Anywho the NFC is so crazy this year. I really thought Carolina and Arizona would be the top teams, they are the opposite. With that- I know its early, but buckle up birds fan
    this next month could be a lot of fun.
    and oh F*ck a roach too.

It really is wide open in the NFC. Only a couple teams stand out, the Eagles should be in the thick of it if they can stay healthy and keep up this level of play.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
      Chump is really really turible.(Charles Barkley) tone.
      Anywho the NFC is so crazy this year. I really thought Carolina and Arizona would be the top teams, they are the opposite. With that- I know its early, but buckle up birds fan
      this next month could be a lot of fun.
      and oh F*ck a roach too.
      Minnesota really looks like the team to beat. And that's not a terrible matchup for the Eagles.

It's way early, but this season got interesting in a hurry.

Comment

The first three games in no one objectively impressed me more than Philly in the NFC. NE and Denver are the two clear best teams in football but in the NFC, anything can happen.

Comment

objectively minnesota has impressed the most, followed by the eagles, and i guess the cowboys. i think the panthers' schedule sets up at least 4 wins in their next 5 games though, unless cam is hurt.

Comment

Working...
          X