I dont know why people are surprised at the point spread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know why people are surprised at the point spread

this team still hasn't accomplished anything except getting off to a fast start (which is great, but still).

Senor Wences first indoor game on the road and Detroit actually has great talent at a few positions.

Gun to my head selection would be the Birds, but Vegas usually knows what it is doing when it assigns these numbers.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Wait, were people thinking Eagles -2.5 is low?! I just assumed people were down on the Lions (which is fair). The rook will slip, it's just a matter of when. I'm fine if it's this week and then he slams the foreskins.

Comment

people are saying ...

that number is designed to coax the public to jump all over the Eagles
      May 7, 2010

Comment

I'LL TAKE THAT -2.5 AND RUN NOT WALK TO THE BANK. WON'T BE A ROUT BUT I FEEL PRETTY COMFORTABLE, BUT THEN AGAIN THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME...... AND I DON'T GAMBLE! BUT I WOULD DO A SMITTYS DINNER ON IT, THAT'S A WIN WIN!
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-04-2016, 12:42 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Road favorites are not a smart bet, generally speaking.

Comment

I HEAR YA. I JUST THINK DETROIT JUST PLAIN SUCKS. BUT LIKE I SAID, I KEEP THE CASH IN MY POCKET, I DON'T GAMBLE IT AWAY ON ANYTHING.

ALTHOUGH I DID DROP A FIN ON 50/50 AT IGGLES GAME.

Comment

see what I mean?

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              I'LL TAKE THAT -2.5 AND RUN NOT WALK TO THE BANK. WON'T BE A ROUT BUT I FEEL PRETTY COMFORTABLE, BUT THEN AGAIN THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME...... AND I DON'T GAMBLE! BUT I WOULD DO A SMITTYS DINNER ON IT, THAT'S A WIN WIN!
              I make it a rule to NEVER bet the Eagles. Learned the hard way enough times.
              May 7, 2010

Comment

right there with you

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                I make it a rule to NEVER bet the Eagles. Learned the hard way enough times.
                I just don't touch eagles games. I also have a hard time betting against anyone in the division because I usually know I'm not using my head.

Also, Eagles eek out a 1 pt win on a late Wentz TD? Eagles Win, Vegas owns.
                Last edited by JuTMSY4; 10-04-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  Wait, were people thinking Eagles -2.5 is low?! I just assumed people were down on the Lions (which is fair). The rook will slip, it's just a matter of when. I'm fine if it's this week and then he slams the foreskins.
                  Yep... There literally is only one way he can go from how he's been playing and thats obviously down. He's legit been the #1 QB in all of football so far this season. Truly insane.

Comment

the line is around where it should be, but it's worth noting that a line isn't a prediction, it's just meant to encourage betting on each side. seahawks and cowboys were textbook sucker bets last week and both teams covered.

Comment

that'a mostly true...this week's sucker bet IMO...

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      the line is around where it should be, but it's worth noting that a line isn't a prediction, it's just meant to encourage betting on each side. seahawks and cowboys were textbook sucker bets last week and both teams covered.
                      is New England. People assume Brady is just going to light up the Cleveland "best 0-4 team in football" Brownstains.

Guy has not played and could easily be rusty. Say what you will about Cleveland but they play hard and they are home, right? They probably dont win but could easily cover.
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

eh? You may be right, but NE is a bear with a sore ass after that home shut out loss to Buffalo. Still, I see -10.5 which definitely makes NE a square line.

Comment

thats what im talking about

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                          eh? You may be right, but NE is a bear with a sore ass after that home shut out loss to Buffalo. Still, I see -10.5 which definitely makes NE a square line.
                          double digits at home? How often is there a line like that? BEGGING the public to take NE. Sure they will win but by 11 points?
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

BRADY PLAYING WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER? DAMN SKIPPITY THEY WILL COVER. I WAS TAKING STEELERS TO WHIP K.C. JUST CAUSE THE WHIPPIN THEY GOT WEEK BEFORE.

Comment

puhleeze

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                              BRADY PLAYING WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER? DAMN SKIPPITY THEY WILL COVER. I WAS TAKING STEELERS TO WHIP K.C. JUST CAUSE THE WHIPPIN THEY GOT WEEK BEFORE.
                              he hasn't played in a real game in 10 months. Go ahead and put your hard-earned cash on a line where he must kick off the rust, his teammates must re-adjust to HIM, and they gotta win on the road by more than a TD and field goal. I will pass...sucker bet IMO
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X