• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/spo...team/91841410/
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

These morons should be thanking their lucky stars they aren't 1-4 right now.

Comment

When talking heads ask "why are NFL ratings down?" a big reason is the way the games are called now.

Not to go all "back in my day" but Compared to the NFL we grew up watching and the 9 zillion commercials they cram into a game, the shit is damn near impossible to sit through.

If Eagles aren't on I always have red zone channel going on sundays. The prime time games I watch but usually on my phone while channel surfing on my tv.

Gooddell Being so easy to hate probably another contributing factor.

Comment

https://twitter.com/jimmykempski/sta...49189228953600

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          When talking heads ask "why are NFL ratings down?" a big reason is the way the games are called now.

Not to go all "back in my day" but Compared to the NFL we grew up watching and the 9 zillion commercials they cram into a game, the shit is damn near impossible to sit through.

If Eagles aren't on I always have red zone channel going on sundays. The prime time games I watch but usually on my phone while channel surfing on my tv.

Gooddell Being so easy to hate probably another contributing factor.
          It's not even a question.

I watch games on red zone...see one play in one game where it's a clear catch and it's called incomplete and then next game, same play, and it's a catch.

NO ONE KNOWS THE FUCKING RULES. They need to dumb this down. These beleagured refs are overwhelmed and it's obvious

Comment

Vast Improvement! Bwwwwwwwwwwwwahhhhhhh!

I wish when I played guard I could just pull the DT to the ground and not get flagged,,,Huuuuuuuuuuuug improvement.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Complete Incompetence

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                Complete Incompetence
                ...easy to mix up those blue jerseys with the white ones.

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
                  It's not even a question.

I watch games on red zone...see one play in one game where it's a clear catch and it's called incomplete and then next game, same play, and it's a catch.

NO ONE KNOWS THE FUCKING RULES. They need to dumb this down. These beleagured refs are overwhelmed and it's obvious

dont forget when it is a catch and a flag comes 10 mins later

Comment

The NFL needs to fix the officiating debacle. Ratings are down because the officials are too much a part of the game. It's petty tough to watch a game nowadays. Not sure what they can do but they have to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by noguano View Post
                      The NFL needs to fix the officiating debacle. Ratings are down because the officials are too much a part of the game. It's petty tough to watch a game nowadays. Not sure what they can do but they have to do something.
                      Lot of them want their wife to see them on TV so they may make up shit and throw a flag

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                        Lot of them want their wife to see them on TV so they may make up shit and throw a flag
                        After nearly every play the announcers, players and fans are looking for flags. This is not good. I still love the NFL and hope they can get their act together.

Comment

After nearly every play the announcers, players and fans are looking for flags. This is not good. I still love the NFL and hope they can get their act together.
                          It was a play last night in the Giants/Packers game that resulted in a flag and when Colllinsworth and Al Michaels was trying to see what caused the flag, they couldn't find it which led to that awkward broadcast moment

Comment

Yes, after a 3rd and 11 and the pass is incomplete you don't want to get happy because u may see a flag and the defense may remain on the field

Comment

The Refs have too much effect on games.

Comment

Working...
                              X