Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota only a 2.5 favorite on road off a bye???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota only a 2.5 favorite on road off a bye???

This line is as jacked up as the Broncos -3 @ SD last week. VEGAS is BEGGING you to take Minnesota.

🤔 Hmmmmmmn

4-2 here we come!
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-18-2016, 06:22 AM.

Deja vu with the Detroit line. Birds somehow win this game at home.

Comment

you haven't figured it out yet?

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      This line is as jacked up as the Broncos -3 @ SD last week. VEGAS is BEGGING you to take Minnesota.

🤔 Hmmmmmmn

4-2 here we come!
      this is why power rankings (except for New England) are meaningless. The entire landscape of the league changes week to week. I dont care what Minnesota's record is or how well they have played to this point. It's not easy coming into Philly...and the whole Wentz-Sleeves story line. Eagles aren't as bad as they looked yesterday and I dont think the 'queens are as good as they have looked.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

and as long as that human ball sac cradler la ref ref does not show up its a lock!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I do think the Vikes are the best team in the NFC, but something about this matchup I like for the Eagles. I don't think either team will be able to run the ball much. If the Eagles use this week to make things easier on Wentz - both in fixing the OL and creating plays behind the LOS - I like them to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Gove27 View Post
            Deja vu with the Detroit line. Birds somehow win this game at home.
            Right, this is what happens you lose to 2 garbage teams and then beat the one your not supposed to AKA Steelers.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              I do think the Vikes are the best team in the NFC, but something about this matchup I like for the Eagles. I don't think either team will be able to run the ball much. If the Eagles use this week to make things easier on Wentz - both in fixing the OL and creating plays behind the LOS - I like them to win.
              Hopefully Bradford isn't able to help the Vikings' defense too much with his knowledge of the Eagles' playbook. If I were Pederson I would change a few things up.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Hope that's the case. I can see several of their DL players using this game as the reason why they deserve new contracts and big signing bonuses.

Comment

IGGS HAVE TO, AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL, PLAY LIKE A BUNCH OF CORNERED WILD ANIMALS. BEWARE PURPLE, BEWARE.

OL' SAMMY BETTER HAVE ONE OF THEM EYES LOOKIN BEHIND HIM ALL GAME.
                  Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-18-2016, 10:05 PM.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

obviously that's the top concern

these guys get to the QB and knock QBs out of games. That's what they do. And its not just Lane Johnson's absense, Kelce has sucked, you have a rookie in there as well. As IE stated, Pedey would be well-served to mix things up offensively.
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                      Right, this is what happens you lose to 2 garbage teams and then beat the one your not supposed to AKA Steelers.

That's what the eagles always do, regardless of the QB or coach

Comment

Working...
                      X