Some of the goofy shit peds does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the goofy shit peds does

Is going to bite him in the ass eventually.. Taking points off the board and going for two? Glad it worked out... Going for it on fourth down and then sending the fg team on the field on second down on the same drive... I hope I'm wrong but ib think he has a little ff syndrome

He gets a pass on the 2 PT conversion because it worked (this time) although in the moment I could not understand for the life of me why he did it.

Comment

It's the only way to win now in the NFL. You gotta gamble, just like Vegas.

Comment

i thought he played the end of the half really well. 4th down try from around 42(?) - that's no man's land. then the FG attempt with no timeouts and wentz playing terribly. made sense.

Comment

THE EXTRA POINT I THOUGHT, STAY WITH THE ONE POINT, BUT LIKE WAS SAID, NO RISK NO REWARD. I LIKE THE MOVE WITH 15 SECONDS LEFT TO GET 6 INSTEAD OF THREE. TWO BAD PASS WAS TOO HIGH. I THOUGHT WITH 12 SEC LEFT ON THIRD DOWN THROW IT AGAIN, BUT I'LL TAKE THE THREE.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-24-2016, 06:52 AM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
          X