OT- Twin Peaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Twin Peaks

Any fans of the show on the board? Showtime is rebooting it. 2016.

OT- Shut up

stop posting
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Come on bro, Twin fucking Peaks? Are you serious, I was a fan of your freestyle rap attempt, but twin fucking peaks?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

A guilty pleasure, of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Come on bro, Twin fucking Peaks? Are you serious, I was a fan of your freestyle rap attempt, but twin fucking peaks?
          Twin peaks isn't bad.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Agreed. If you can appreciate a quirky TV show, it's pretty good. Maybe a bit cheesy at times, but I look forward to its continuation.

Comment

Yo Nerd.....

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              Twin peaks isn't bad.
              I .thought you told me you got your nuts back from off the mantle.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Damnit, I thought this was going to be a review of the latest "Breastaurant"

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

We have one in Knoxville. Food is meh, scenery is very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                    I .thought you told me you got your nuts back from off the mantle.
                    I was talking about my girlfriend... but the show isn't bad either.

My exwife sold my record collection. I hope she has a happy and wonderful life
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

You want thighs with that?

Comment

twin peaks is known as one of the greatest series of all time...

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                          You want thighs with that?
                          Yes please :D side of breast too
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                          X