• Fond memories of Cardinals games gone by

we've got to do a better job there

that's on me
    DB

Comment

I was in that exact corner of the endzone

What a train wreck.

Comment

That was my first ever board gayte game.

OF COURSE IT WAS

Comment

I was there. I think that was the first game after 9/11

Comment

No it was before then. Late 90's? Reid's first season maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Feels like that long ago but it actually was post 9/11. Iggs ended up winning the division and making the NFC title game that year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                Reid (FF) did blow his first Eagles' home game ever, which was against the Cardinals, but it wasn't that game.

In the game you are thinking of, the Eagles were ahead 24-6 at halftime but collapsed spectacularly in the second half to lose 25-24. FIASCO
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

That was when we thought we found our savior at RB - Buckhalter.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

That play constituted 25% of MarTay Jenkins NFL TD receptions.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Anyone remember the game in '96 when they were down 29-20 with about 3 minutes left, then got a kickoff return TD, recovered an onside kick and drove for a field goal to take the lead, only to have Boomer Esiason lead a touchdown drive that took maybe 30 seconds to seal a 36-30 victory for the Cardinals?

Comment

yea it cost us the Div...

me a ton of money on my Pool, $500.. we gave up fucing 500 yards passing to Ahole Esiason.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

3rd straight loss

Yes, very crazy game. The team was 7-2 after that crazy 100+ yard pick-6 to beat Dallas in Dallas. That was the peak of the Ray Rhodes area. They then went on to lose 3 straight: to Washington, Buffalo, and this heart-wrenching game to the Cardinals. They bounced back with the shut out of the Giants the following week (the last shut out prior to this past weekend), but the damage was done. They were behind the Cowboys in the standings and clinched the wildcard, but played poorly on the road against the 49ers in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            Reid (FF) did blow his first Eagles' home game ever, which was against the Cardinals, but it wasn't that game.

In the game you are thinking of, the Eagles were ahead 24-6 at halftime but collapsed spectacularly in the second half to lose 25-24. FIASCO
                            I've heard about this game, but it was a bit before my time and 24/7 coverage. What was the feeling like around that one? Funny how his first game gave us FF in a microcosm.

Comment

Troy Vincent at his worst. Cards had lost 9 straight. 11 straight on the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X