Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Listened To Cary Williams?

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks · 4h 4 hours ago
    Cary Williams said today Chip Kelly has shortened practices since their talk, & players feel the difference. #Eagles http://www.nj.com/ea...ter_for_it.html

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks · 3h 3 hours ago
    Williams' comments were made in a positive way. He and the other defenders r happy & feel better bc of the changes. Win-win. #Eagles

Wasn't Williams also the guy who came up with the plan to beat the Lions in the snow last year?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks · 4h 4 hours ago
      Cary Williams said today Chip Kelly has shortened practices since their talk, & players feel the difference. #Eagles http://www.nj.com/ea...ter_for_it.html

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks · 3h 3 hours ago
      Williams' comments were made in a positive way. He and the other defenders r happy & feel better bc of the changes. Win-win. #Eagles
      I dont find that too surprising. Chip seems to thrive on data to make decisions. If he's getting feedback that something isn't working you'd hope he'd adjust. And that seems to be his MO.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

A good coach listens to his players

Even if that means occasionally changing the way they do things if the end result s better performance. Chip seems to be the kind of guy who welcomes dialogue and feedback, and isn't afraid to try something new.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

A foreign concept to the fat fuck!
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

i think IE was correct in his theory that chip allows cary williams to be the lightning rod. it seems that they have a good relationship. however, i would still like to see williams gone after this season because he just isn't, and never was very good.

Comment

If he covered half as good as he talked

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              i think IE was correct in his theory that chip allows cary williams to be the lightning rod. it seems that they have a good relationship. however, i would still like to see williams gone after this season because he just isn't, and never was very good.
              He'd be a perennial pro bowler.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Can't have a pro bowler at every position, and if he exhibits this kind of leadership, he should be around for a while.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                X