Darby practicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darby practicing

...doesn't look he'll play Monday. Hopefully he'll be back for the 9ers game.

SHUT HIM DOWN AT LEAST TILL DENVER OR COWFAGS. DON'T NEED HIM FOR 9ers.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      SHUT HIM DOWN AT LEAST TILL DENVER OR COWFAGS. DON'T NEED HIM FOR 9ers.
      They've been in 5 of their 6 games (three points or less). I wouldn't take them lightly. Especially with teams figuring out that the Eagles are susceptible to losing games when the other team scores more points. Coming into the game armed with this knowledge makes the 49ers a potentially formidable foe.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        They've been in 5 of their 6 games (three points or less). I wouldn't take them lightly. Especially with teams figuring out that the Eagles are susceptible to losing games when the other team scores more points. Coming into the game armed with this knowledge makes the 49ers a potentially formidable foe.
        In all seriousness, if he's almost ready now and certainly ready next Sunday, you play him. He's gonna need at least a couple weeks to get back to his regular form.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          In all seriousness, if he's almost ready now and certainly ready next Sunday, you play him. He's gonna need at least a couple weeks to get back to his regular form.
          Absolutely. If he's healed and ready to go, I'd start working him in this week. Only way to get back into game shape is to play his way into it.

Comment

Working...
          X