Fultz first two free throws of his career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fultz first two free throws of his career

Holy shit! We gave up an extra 1 for this guy???

https://streamable.com/gjj42
    Last edited by dev_32; 10-18-2017, 10:15 PM.

Wasted pick

It’s like a WR that can’t catch.
    A QB with a lollipop arm.

What’s the point.

Comment

Patience...he is 19 and dealing with an injury. His shooting form was fine at UW. There is a reason he was the consensus #1 pick.
      Last edited by 06hawkalum; 10-19-2017, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
        Patience...he is 19 and dealing with an injury. His shooting form was fine at UW. There is a reason he was the consensus #1 pick.
        Then why not sit him, with our fine history of players with injuries.

Comment

He did some good things. He was aggressive going to the basket. Some nice passes. One thing he doesn't appear willing to do is take a jump shot. That is going to have to change, but I suspect some of this is mental. Whatever the deal is, he needs to get it corrected ASAP, because Bayless doesn't look good enough right now.

Simmons needs a reliable jumper, too. If he gets one, he will be pretty much unstoppable.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

he'll work through it. he's got great floor presence. you can already see that. needs to develop the dribble drive stop and Pop 8 - 10 footer though.

until he does he'll get trailed to the rim and his layups swatted too often.

also, he should shoot FT's like my boy richie cunningham until his shoulder feels better.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-19-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              He did some good things. He was aggressive going to the basket. Some nice passes. One thing he doesn't appear willing to do is take a jump shot. That is going to have to change, but I suspect some of this is mental. Whatever the deal is, he needs to get it corrected ASAP, because Bayless doesn't look good enough right now.

Simmons needs a reliable jumper, too. If he gets one, he will be pretty much unstoppable.
              Honestly, I can see why he never ended up working on one though. He seems like he can get to the hoop whenever he feels like it.

I thought that embiid spent way too much time away from the basket last night. I know he can shoot the three but I felt that it hurt his game a bit last night.

I think that part of the jump shot thing is the shoulder thing. If something hurts, you probably try to avoid it.

As much as their d looked like shit at times and they looked like they needed more chemistry...the game was there. I was so pissed at Bayless and Covington. Would have thrown my shoe at the TV but I like my tv and I could have hit Bayless or Covington with the shoe.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Agreed. Especially about Embiid. Needed to be in the paint more.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  Honestly, I can see why he never ended up working on one though. He seems like he can get to the hoop whenever he feels like it.

I thought that embiid spent way too much time away from the basket last night. I know he can shoot the three but I felt that it hurt his game a bit last night.

I think that part of the jump shot thing is the shoulder thing. If something hurts, you probably try to avoid it.

As much as their d looked like shit at times and they looked like they needed more chemistry...the game was there. I was so pissed at Bayless and Covington. Would have thrown my shoe at the TV but I like my tv and I could have hit Bayless or Covington with the shoe.
                  Excellent point RE: Embiid in the paint

Comment

Working...
                  X