Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when the Chiefs started 9-0 last year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when the Chiefs started 9-0 last year?

Neither do I. This Cowboys run is the same thing.

I agree that the cowboys are nothing special, the difference is the nfc is shaping up to be pretty weak this year. There are no teams head and shoulders above the rest. Every team has warts.

Comment

Dallas sucks

Comment

You do have a point.

Comment

Very good analogy

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Dallas sucks
          Yes...........

Yes they do suc!:D
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Tons of false bravado out of quivering pussies. Who could have ever imagined that on a eagirls board ?

Them eagirls are just the titties aren't they ? I certainly hope they show some mercy against my lowly fraud Cowboys.

Hey....are you ladies still rubbing yourselves over beating our practice squad defense and second string QB by 3 points to get into the playoffs last year.

Cuz that was fuckin awesome.

Comment

cowgirl defense is a complete fraud

gave up 21 pts to the joke giants. And rHomo will always be rHomo - give him all day and he'll do well. Pressure him and he's done. Same with Sheli and we saw how that turned out
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                gave up 21 pts to the joke giants. And rHomo will always be rHomo - give him all day and he'll do well. Pressure him and he's done. Same with Sheli and we saw how that turned out
                Yeah baby....preach that shit.

One day....maybe.....Tony Romo and Eli Manning can match that fearless rock of a pocket passer known as........ ummm....who's that cat ?

Oh.......Oh...Nick "joe Montana Foles. A man amongst men..... That's who were talkin bout here.

You're so lucky that animal is your team's QB.

Comment

Rather have Foles than a choker like rHomo

Hey here's another fraud defense on display - 49ers!

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    Hey here's another fraud defense on display - 49ers!
                    Boy...that change of subject was smooth.......Damn !!

You go girl

Comment

As I said in another post;

I wonder if this resurgence of the Cowpukes, will bring the Non-Texan cowpoke fans out of the woodwork?
                      "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Change the subject? Are you really that dumb?

Fraud defense is right on topic. Funny how you dropped the QB discussion after mention of rHomo's consistent choking. Never gonna win jack with that clown and you know it

Comment

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I have to disagree. The last time Dallas really looked like this was 07. The Chiefs didn't look this good at any point last season. Dallas has rebuilt their OL and Jason Garrett has realized that he has to run the ball. Dallas is a good team.

Comment

You can set your watch to those cockroach fans....not an f'n peep outta them when they're insignificant but they ALWAYS come outta the woodwork when they're winning....so damn typical this douche shows up now.

And I hate Jerruh's pleasure palace too. You would think with all the money spent on those stupid TV's they could've used it to install some motorized shades to block out the blinding sun in the endzone or simply tint the glass....great planning.
                              Last edited by headknocker; 10-20-2014, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X