Seattle Is Overrated This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Is Overrated This Year

They have 10-6 at best written all over them. Indianapolis is better and we beat them in their house on MNF. Dallas fans are gloating over beating an average team. This is not last year's Seattle.

I wonder if the talking heads will be babbling all week that the Rams are the best team in the NFL They have 3 sacks today, they must be.

Comment

I said it last week. Dallas had a nice win but it was not historical. Seattle has issues this year and they could be 3-3 and still have to still play Arizona twice, San Fran twice and at KC and of course here.

Even if Seattle comes back and wins today, I still think they are not that great.

Comment

he's not the reason they lost today but russell wilson is wildly overrated. i've seen people call him a top 5 QB. that is laughable.

Comment

Making that late season run

look Not So Scary!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            he's not the reason they lost today but russell wilson is wildly overrated. i've seen people call him a top 5 QB. that is laughable.
            Take out Brady and Peyton, who are you taking over Wilson for the next 5 seasons?

I got Rodgers, Luck and maybe Rivers. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Take out Brady and Peyton, who are you taking over Wilson for the next 5 seasons?

You could make a case for flacco.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Could include Matt Ryan

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

..decent numbers, crap team...only 29.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  At worst, he's a great game manager who can break a teams back with his running ability, and he's still really young. Still has a lot of room to get better and already is pretty good. Gun to my head, I think I'd take him over Foles.

Comment

I'm happy with Foles

Wilson may get better but he's not going to get any taller. I still think he's too short and it will catch up to him eventually. Wilson is an anomaly he's very short 5-10 but he has big hands which is very important for a QB. I know Wilson is a better fit for Kelly's offense but I like Foles size better. I don't think Wilson is getting up after some of the hits Foles has taken this year.http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...erbacks/22067/

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                      At worst, he's a great game manager who can break a teams back with his running ability, and he's still really young. Still has a lot of room to get better and already is pretty good. Gun to my head, I think I'd take him over Foles.
                      i agree with your assessment, and i would take him over foles. but gun to my head there are probably 8-10 guys i would take over foles.

Comment

I think more guys that I would take over Wilson will emerge when Manning, Brees, and Brady start to exit.

Comment

Working...
                        X