josh huff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josh huff

there have been like 6 josh huff sightings this season and at least 4 of them involve him fucking up.

I hope he straightens that shit out ... I had high hopes for him.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      there have been like 6 josh huff sightings this season and at least 4 of them involve him fucking up.
      Agreed. Seems like every time he comes near the ball something bad happens. As of now the team would be better off without him.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

thus far the highlight of josh huff's career was a muffed handoff because it was sproles's fault, not his. everything else has been a fumble or a drop. i guess that 4 yard reception against SF was cool.

Comment

i fucking hate this guy.

Comment

i fucking hate this guy.
            tired of his excuses

Comment

5 picks after Huff, Arizona took John Brown.

I like Oregon, but fuck has Huff sucked.

Comment

You miss counted, there were 6 sightings and 7 fuckups!

Comment

Nobody gets more belly laughs from Fire Marshall Bill than I do, but Coughlin would have glued Huff's ass to the pine by now.
                  Last edited by RSE; 11-17-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    5 picks after Huff, Arizona took John Brown.

I like Oregon, but fuck has Huff sucked.
                    Disgusting. Can you imagine grabbing Matthews and Brown in the same draft?

Comment

i'd be interested to see how huff grades out in any football metric system. we've had plenty of terrible WRs. but guys like billy mcmullen were just non-factors. every time i hear josh huff's name he fucks up. and it's not just drops. it's the fumble against arizona, the tipped-pass INT against houston, the missed tackle-turned TD against GB...this guy is TERRIBLE.

Comment

The bird house Huff built just collapsed on a bluejay.
                        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

i'd be interested to see how huff grades out in any football metric system. we've had plenty of terrible WRs. but guys like billy mcmullen were just non-factors. every time i hear josh huff's name he fucks up. and it's not just drops. it's the fumble against arizona, the tipped-pass INT against houston, the missed tackle-turned TD against GB...this guy is TERRIBLE.

You would HAVE to use the Metric system to grade him as the Standard system doesn't go that low, unless you get fractional!

Comment

Huff is a bum. Drop him.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              I hope he straightens that shit out ... I had high hopes for him.
                              He did an interview with Birds 24/7:
                              "I know what I can do and I’m just so impatient to show that and it’s caused me to drop balls, it’s caused me to not protect the ball that I know how to protect and just trying to do too much instead of letting the game come to me. I don’t know what else to say about how piss-poorly I’ve played so far this season.”
                              I can respect him for owning up to it.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X