Does Foles stink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Foles stink?

Who throws those crap passes? when it actually matters? WTF was that?

Yes. Bad decisions, can't make a deep pass to save his life. No future here.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Yes he does. He's a backup

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post

No he does not stink.

I do question him being the long term answer at QB.

Comment

That was embarrassing. Game is on the line, so lets throw a few lobs/ducks in there and hope for the best? Seriously geigh.

Comment

If he gets a pocket he's fine ... like every other qb.

That throw to Maclin to set up the last three throws was money.

I get up in his ass, but if I really think about it, he deserves more time.

And he was the least of the reasons they lost today.

Kelly was a moron.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He's a beta

Comment

he has a future here because he has to have a future here. they won't be able to draft anyone who can replace him in the next couple seasons. we're stuck with him at least through 2015.

Comment

The least of the problems?

If he would have thrown the ball a half second sooner maybe it doesn't get picked off in the end zone. And the other pick that was thrown straight to the DB wasn't his fault either??

Comment

Shut up.

Comment

show me who else will play QB here. it sure as hell won't be sanchez. this team is stuck with foles for a couple more seasons.

Comment

Chicken shit weak sauce.

Comment

Kind of, yeah.

He's not BAD, exactly. You don't do what he did last year and be bad. But he's not an elite quarterback.

He's a lot better when the run game is firing on all cylinders, which is tough against this defense.

He throws off his back foot too much and sometimes makes baffling decisions. And he can get the ball downfield but seems like he needs a huge run up. He doesn't throw with great velocity, either. If he did maybe that first pick is a touchdown, or at least not as easily picked.

Kelly pisses me off some, but I feel like he learns from his mistakes (even if this was a second game with infuriating goal line play calls). But Foles has me concerned. He's not so bad he's got to be benched, not quite good enough to be content with if you want to win titles.

-AE

Comment

No you stink. Literally
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by AnnapolisEagle View Post
                              Kind of, yeah.

He's not BAD, exactly. You don't do what he did last year and be bad. But he's not an elite quarterback.

He's a lot better when the run game is firing on all cylinders, which is tough against this defense.

He throws off his back foot too much and sometimes makes baffling decisions. And he can get the ball downfield but seems like he needs a huge run up. He doesn't throw with great velocity, either. If he did maybe that first pick is a touchdown, or at least not as easily picked.

Kelly pisses me off some, but I feel like he learns from his mistakes (even if this was a second game with infuriating goal line play calls). But Foles has me concerned. He's not so bad he's got to be benched, not quite good enough to be content with if you want to win titles.

-AE
                              dont know about that. I've seen flacco win a super bowl and hes a dope.
                              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                              X