X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Kolb - rough times post-NFL

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/10/23/kevin-...ico-hurricane/

Talks about his ongoing struggles with concussion repercussions

‘Like someone shooting a shotgun next to my ear, every second of every day’—that’s how the former NFL quarterback describes the effects of the concussions he suffered during his six seasons in the league.

Kolb is not the only one.

His indecisiveness caused a lot of head trauma for me.

Comment

i feel bad for him and he seems like a good guy. this kind of articles reminds you(or me) that players like kolb are normal people and don't suck on purpose. the stuff about this being god's plan for him is pretty annoying though.

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
        http://mmqb.si.com/2014/10/23/kevin-...ico-hurricane/

Talks about his ongoing struggles with concussion repercussions

‘Like someone shooting a shotgun next to my ear, every second of every day’—that’s how the former NFL quarterback describes the effects of the concussions he suffered during his six seasons in the league.
        Cool thread. Go post it on a packers site?
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

tough day at the salt mine ?

Have a nice cold beer and esty afew

Comment

A lot of trolling of an eagles board

Comment

Its an article about former Eagle QB, Kevin Kolb

And given the 500+ views, I'd suggest at least a couple of Eagles fans were interested in a eagles football- related story.

Is there something specific that's bugging you ? Don't be shy

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                Its an article about former Eagle QB, Kevin Kolb

And given the 500+ views, I'd suggest at least a couple of Eagles fans were interested in a eagles football- related story.

Is there something specific that's bugging you ? Don't be shy
                I thought I made it pretty clear? I don't know what you are doing here, what your whole deal is, and who has the time in their life to visit an eagles board for 12+ years as a packers fan

Comment

I stumbled onto the place a long time ago and found it entertaining, same as most
                  I grew up in the midwest and live in SoCal - and igglephans is a unique peek into how the east coasters think about football and the world

I don't troll, I don't rip on the Eagles and I pretty much stay in my lane. I've even been "lucky" enough to buy a couple beers for the gayte-dudes if the Packers lose vs the Eagles. EFinMD can confirm

Why any of that would bother you enough to call me out is really your problem to figure out. Good luck with that effort

Comment

Wrong guy to fuck with ... PackWest is the shit ... if we happened to be in the same neck of the woods I'd meet him for a beer any day.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Nice name drop. Do you still cut the crust off your white bread on your PB&J, too?

Comment

Back off, man...you're put of line. PW is okay.

Comment

Because he bought a round of beers for you guys in 2004 when Favre threw a pick to dawk I can't call him out for going down the middle all the time on an eagles board?

Comment

No that's not why ... and that's not what you're doing.
                            Last edited by slag; 10-25-2014, 08:41 AM.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Unless he's someone's family, I do not see why he can't fight his own internet fight

Comment

Working...
                              X