Now I'm more of a Temple fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I'm more of a Temple fan

but I'll take Villanova anyday over Michigan.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    but I'll take Villanova anyday over Michigan.
    I guess. But of all the Philly schools, I'm the least invested in this one by far. They're damn good, can't deny that. I just have a hard time caring very much.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      I guess. But of all the Philly schools, I'm the least invested in this one by far. They're damn good, can't deny that. I just have a hard time caring very much.
      I love them, even with 2 daughters at Temple. Just always have. Think I would feel the same if this was St. Joe's, La Salle, Drexel....

Comment

I guess this would make this team the best college basketball team in Philadelphia history.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          I guess this would make this team the best college basketball team in Philadelphia history.
          There's no debate there. They're clearly the best the city (area) has ever produced.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            I love them, even with 2 daughters at Temple. Just always have. Think I would feel the same if this was St. Joe's, La Salle, Drexel....
            I went to Temple. I never bought into the Nova hatred, but I'm kind of agnostic on them. I unemotionally pull for them against other teams... at least they're close to Philly.
            Last edited by The Duck; 04-02-2018, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Its been a good year for TD

HOF coach, Best culture in college basketball your 2018 Champions!!!

Comment

i'm in the same boat, but it's always cool when a philadelphia team wins, especially when it leads to a bunch of eagles talk at the end of the broadcast.

Comment

Listening to the radio after getting home

from the in-laws over Easter, St. Joes fans might be even whinier than Vikings fans.
                  The jealousy and envy is palpable.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X