Safety biggest area of need now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety biggest area of need now??

Haven’t replaced Graham nor Watkins, how many years does Jenkins have left?? McLeod inconsistent, get on it Howie.

Isn't the dude from the Smith trade supposed to be a Graham type?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Corner. Maybe Mills to safety is in their thinking, although he’s improved so much at CB over the past two seasons, curious as to how this shakes out.

Comment

He is a corner, but I believe I saw they were planning on moving him.

Why would you move a starting, young CB who is one of your DC's favorites to Safety. Think, man. Think.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They need to add a good TE. I think they're looking forward to bringing up one of the kids from the practice squad...but ultimately a premier TE would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
            Haven’t replaced Graham nor Watkins, how many years does Jenkins have left?? McLeod inconsistent, get on it Howie.
            Safety, Oline or LB

Comment

is mills really one of schwartz's favorites? imo the dude is average. i think darby and jones are set to start on the outside.

i don't think safety is a very big need. i wouldn't be surprised if they go DL again. graham, bennett, long, and ngata could all be gone after 2018. they need depth at DE and DT.

Comment

He is. I'm not sure about him being just average. He hung in there as a rookie, and really never got beat up last year. Had a bad game against Seattle, but for a second year player he was pretty money.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

If anyone moved to safety I would think it'd be Douglas.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That would be my best thought also, would not think safety is #1 priority. TE, Tackle or OLB would be best bet.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

If it gets him on the field, that would be great. I thought Douglas was more consistent than Darby last year. Darby made more plays, though.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                      X