No announcement yet.

Steph Curry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed 100%. I don't think LeBron needs a win in this series to prevent any damage to his legacy. He's been incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      You really think Curry is a better basketball player than Lebron? Love Curry and he deserved the MVP, but if anything, the finals have proved to me that Lebron is without question the best player in the world right now. He's basically playing one on five. I respect your opinion, but I go with Lebron all day.
      My stance is this... Nothing matches baby bron brons size and athleticism but from a skill set standpoint I like steph. What if they were same size?

If we are showing film to young players they're watching curry tapes
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

What if they were the same size?

Come on.

If Curry was switched with James in this series, the Warriors would have been champs in 4 without breaking a sweat.

Shit, the Cavs wouldn't even be in the Finals.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Ugh I don't wanna go 12 rounds with the council.

I'm not discrediting any of the bron bron carrying his squad.

Comment

Word. I guess I look at it this way: You can look at the hypothetical of "what if Curry was Lebron's size" but you don't have to do the inverse for Lebron. At 6'8", Lebron still finished one spot behind Curry in assists per game (8th in league) and 18th in the league in steals (.4/game less than Curry). He's an elite defender. Lebron is not an elite rebounder and obviously isn't in Curry's universe when it comes to shooting, but, IMO, overall Lebron bring more to the table.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              You really think Curry is a better basketball player than Lebron? Love Curry and he deserved the MVP, but if anything, the finals have proved to me that Lebron is without question the best player in the world right now. He's basically playing one on five. I respect your opinion, but I go with Lebron all day.

I don't like Curry's style of play because it's more suited for the playground

Comment

Come on, man

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                What about come mid June?
                Have you seen LeBron in these playoffs ? No Kevin Love, no Kyrie Irving, and if they can pull off a win tomorrow, it's anything goes on Friday.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                  Have you seen LeBron in these playoffs ? No Kevin Love, no Kyrie Irving, and if they can pull off a win tomorrow, it's anything goes on Friday.

Lebron and the Cavs will win if there is a Game 7

Comment

smegma
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                      Lebron and the Cavs will win if there is a Game 7
                      Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                        I think we all know the Cavs win by 20 or more on Tuesday Night

That's why I don't plan to watch anymore games until Game 7 on Friday
                        Somebody better let this guy know the Warriors won so that he's not disappointed on Friday.
                        Last edited by Sect 236; 06-17-2015, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          Somebody better let this guy know the Warriors won so that he's not disappointed on Friday.
                          Well I was kind of looking forward to watching a Game 7 outside on a Friday night but I guess that won't happen now

Comment

Your assessment of Curry's game is beyond stupid. He's an average athlete by NBA standards with a frail built; and he's used his incredible vision, release and jump shot to become the second best player in the world. Now he's the MVP and World Champ. Did you lose money betting against him in college or something?

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                              Bump.
                              Glad it didn't come to that

Comment

Do you have venmo? I will pay you to stop posting

Comment

Working...
                                X