Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with all these Men of War at the Jersey shore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    My sister just posted a picture of one she saw on the beach in Stone Harbor. Pretty gross.

Reading up on them, I did not realize they were not a single animal but rather a travelling orgy of sorts.

I always thought they were of the Jelly fish family, learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      ...but I don't relish the idea of giving up an arm or a leg simply because some nearsighted shark thought I was dinner!

Besides, I'd like to keep all 6 quarts of my blood right where it is, thank you!
      A plane crashed and almost killed people when i was at the beach on the 4th. You should barricade yourself in.
      It IS About Me Asshole
      -----------------------
      Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

No doubt

And maybe even more people choking on hoagies.

Comment

Hey, thanks for that reality!

Comment

Wow! I saw that picture. Must have been very exciting.

Comment

we got em in OC too...but that's nothing

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              My sister just posted a picture of one she saw on the beach in Stone Harbor. Pretty gross.
              You should hear the VSV's (Valued Seasonal Visitors) talking about shark bites...mostly because its Shark Week. I really dont know if it is, but it is here.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                I imagine the water will be WAAAY too cold to take a dip but even if it's 85 degrees there is no way in HELL I'm gonna be shark bait!

Besides, with my luck we'll be dodging a hurricane!
                be sure to stop at your timeshare in williamsburg on the way. maybe invite chathambrooks for some tittie milk action. she can be bait for the sharks.

Comment

Working...
                X