Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha ha

da diddely qua qua
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      ...he seems to believe ...strongly... that the genius of his offense trumps the talent of the personnel executing it. Before the cut actually took place he said words to that effect: "our offense is not predicated by any one player" or some such shit.

He always said that from Day One when he was questioned about wanting a running QB over Foles and said he adjusted his coaching to the talent at hand. It seemed refreshing and welcome coming off the square peg-round hole approach of Reid (FF).

But this move shows that attitude cuts in a different direction.
      You may be right about this, including the stuff about him being arrogant. But I think we have to break this into two parts. First, Kelly didn't want Desean on the team and perhaps that points to his level of arrogance. But this has nothing to do with the fact that the Eagles couldn't orchestrate any kind of trade for the player. That falls on Roseman. It's Roseman's job to gt rid of the players the coach doesn't want and part of that responsibility entails getting proper compensation for talented players who do not fit in to the coach'es plans. Roseman failed Kelly and the franchise in that regard. It's just that simple.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

its more relevant than you think

coming from a corner stone "Charter Memeber" of this board,,but no IG doesn't attack people because he doesn't have an answer to a question..it's more so that he has an opinion, and has all the right ot voice it,,when he see's fit...if you disagree U have the right Noob.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

A very straightforward Fuck You

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          coming from a corner stone "Charter Memeber" of this board,,but no IG doesn't attack people because he doesn't have an answer to a question..it's more so that he has an opinion, and has all the right ot voice it,,when he see's fit...if you disagree U have the right Noob.
          to you. I've a right to provide my opinion as well. Because he is a "charter member" we all must get on our knees and bow to his greatness? You are a jit bag
          You think its a joke!?!

Comment

cant move on?

never asked anybody to "bow down" or take my opinion at any value greater than yours or anyone else's.

You say no apology necessary but youre still crying about it. Get over it and try to move on.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Didn't think I was addressing you.

never asked anybody to "bow down" or take my opinion at any value greater than yours or anyone else's.

You say no apology necessary but you re still crying about it. Get over it and try to move on.
              But since you decided to chime in, you are the ass that put this train in motion. Your fuck you to me doesn't bother me one bit. Go write some more books about some old bastard that no one else, other than a few people in a 10 square mile piece of land in Jersey, give a shit about.
              You think its a joke!?!

Comment

bwahahaha

that really hurts ouch! why so bitter? I "chimed in" because you mentioned me. Get over it, crybaby
                May 7, 2010

Comment

So, basically what you're saying is...

...you can't ever trust a Kelly.

Punch!
                  The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Georgie, I'm Just As Upset As Anybody Over This Move

I think cutting Jackson was dumb, foolhardy, reckless, boneheaded, idiotic, moronic and a whole of other adjectives that mean STOOOO-PID!

However Dick Vermeil made a lot of changes in season two and not all were popular --and Kelly uses the same rah-rah approach to coaching as Vermeil.

Chip is losing a lot of respect from Igglephans and the Eagles Nation for maintaining his silence on the matter, even though you have to figure there was a very specific reason why he released Jackson. The question is when --or WILL -- he open up about it?

So while I think he was flat out WRONG, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt -- but just barely.
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

if the standard is Ray Lewis...

obstructing justice in a MURDER INVESTIGATION and staying on his team, it better have been something really serious.

Please dont compare to Vermiel...cutting Joe Lavender and Po James is a little different than a Pro Bowl receiver and punt return man. No comparison.
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Agreement 100%

If there is a very serious situation here -- the gang signs have me more than just a little concerned -- then I agree with you that there was a situation where what Kelly did was understandable.

The use of Vermeil was more to show Kelly isn't the first coach who did something unpopular and went on to have a coaching career Eagles fans remember fondly, and and not a comparison to the caliber of players in question. NOBODY Vermeil had comes close to Jackson.
                        Last edited by Kelly Green; 03-30-2014, 01:03 PM.
                        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

But last I checked Lewis played for the Ravens

obstructing justice in a MURDER INVESTIGATION and staying on his team, it better have been something really serious.

Please dont compare to Vermiel...cutting Joe Lavender and Po James is a little different than a Pro Bowl receiver and punt return man. No comparison.

not the Eagles, the argument that 'we should do it because other teams do' is just a bad argument, not supported by any measure of logic. We signed Vick, a known criminal, but only under the terms the team set about future behavior, which Vick complied with. Cooper was kept, but again he apologized and promised to not let that stupidity out again, which he has done. Jackson is the opposite, I think they have tried to steer him in the right direction, but he wants to have his cake and eat it too.
                          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Schuylkilli Igg is a wanna-be IG. Typical poser.

Comment

We'll all wait with baited breath

Originally posted by schuylkilli_igg View Post
                              But since you decided to chime in, you are the ass that put this train in motion. Your fuck you to me doesn't bother me one bit. Go write some more books about some old bastard that no one else, other than a few people in a 10 square mile piece of land in Jersey, give a shit about.
                              For your book about some "old bastard" that a publishing company thinks is good enough to publish and distribute. You gotta be kidding me trying to shit on IG's book. Where's yours ??
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Speaking of that old bastard, is Amazon still sold out? I wanna get a copy. Won't be able to read it until mid-May but I wanna support my bored brethren.

Comment

Working...
                                X